Announcement - Major Editing

Hello my lovely readers! 

First of all, very sorry for not updating all these days... I have been having some work since school started for my 11th grade  (or junior year in high school as some of you know it) and so it's all kinda new and the teachers have been giving us a lot of work.

Other than that, there are also some problems going on with me and my friends (high school drama.. Ugh!) that frankly pissed me off a few times that I couldn't get that creative inspiration I needed to write a chapter. And so came a big ass creative block.

And a few days ago, I read my own work of these one shots and honestly? I cringed. A lot. So I decided to do some major ass editing - both story wise and grammatically and that means that I will maybe be increasing the volume of a few chapters, joining together a few chapters that are kinda split into a lot of small parts. So yeah, starting now, I am unpublishing all my chapters and slowly I will edit and publish them one by one like regular updates preferably. I wouldn't have unpublished them if I hadn't decided on joining a few chapter parts together. So yeah...

A shoutout to Moonlightgrey for being there for everything, no matter what. And also a shoutout to PositivelyNephilim and fangirl1918 for being huge pillars of support for my writing. And also a huge huge thanks to all you readers for reading my book all along. You all mean a lot to me and I love y'all.

Do tell me what you think about this and my writing in general and do tell me if you have any requests or prompts which you would like me to write into a chapter.

Thank you for bearing with an annoying mess like me

Love y'all loads
Maze <3

PS : This letter has more words than what I tried to write these past few weeks *embarrassed smile*. So I will try my best to over come the block and give you more *cringe* stuff to read (which frankly Idk how you guys are reading).