#3 Perfect ❤

I found a love for me

Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead

Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet

Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

'Cause we were just kids

When we fell in love

Not knowing what it was

______________

First day of kindergarten. Students slowly started walking into the class. As everyone settled down, the teacher, Mrs. Fray came inside the room, noticing that many seats were empty but still a boy sat all alone in the back without anyone near him. She didn't know why he was sitting all alone when he could have sat in the front with the others.

So she slowly approached him with a smile on her face. Not wanting to startle him, she softly started talking, "Hey there. Why are you all alone here? Don't you want to go and make friends and sit with them?" The boy lifted his head looking at her when she started talking.

When she finished, he smiled sadly at her and then stood up. As he got out of the bench, Mrs. Fray saw the every child with a free seat next to them, placing their bag on the seat, as if reserving it for someone and conveying that he cannot sit with them. Seeing that, he turned around and shrugged at her, slowly going back to his seat.

Mrs Fray realised that it was not like he didn't want to make friends, rather the others didn't want to be friends with him. When she wondered why, she noticed his outfit. He was wearing a glittery golden t-shirt and black leather pants. His hair was spiked and the teacher could also see specks of glitter in his hair.

She realised then that he liked glitter and it was not what most of the boys liked. The kids thought he was weird and didn't want to talk with him. But it was who he was and if they didn't like him for it, they didn't deserve to be friends with him. So she went back to the boy, "I saw that and know that they don't matter. If they don't like you for who you are, they don't deserve your friendship. It's okay. You look so beautiful in your outfit and the glitter makes it better with all the sparkles. What's your name, kiddo?" The boy looked at her and as he heard her, his eyes teared up. No one had ever told them they liked his dress or that glitter suited him. Everyone usually was either silent or criticised him for not dressing up 'normally'. He wiped his eyes, "Magnus. Magnus Bane."

"Well Magnus, did you know your name means great in Latin? Like your name, you are born to do something great, kid. Don't care about the people who don't like you. Someday someone will come who will want to be friends with you for who you are. They won't try to change you. Always remember that." With eyes full of tears, he replied, "Yes mam" saluting her with a small smile and winked.

As they were talking, three boys walked into the classroom. The tallest of the three had raven black hair and blue eyes. He was accompanied by a guy with blonde hair and another having brown hair who wore glasses. They walked in and all the kids turned to look at them. The kids having a seat next to them took back their bags from their seats wanting at least one of them to sit in those empty seats near them.

When Magnus looked behind the teacher to see the reason for the noise of their bags, he locked eyes with the tall boy. Magnus didn't know why but he wanted to be friends with that blue-eyed boy. But knowing how the rest of the class behaved with him, he knew it would be nearly impossible for the boy to not think the same way about him. So he just looked away and continued talking with his teacher.

The boy then turned around, whispering something to the other two. Then all three of them walked past the seats in the front. Ignoring all others, they walked up to Magnus and Mrs. Fray, "Hey, my name is Alec. This is Jace and that is Simon." said the black haired guy, stretching his hand as he introduced the blonde guy and the other one respectively. Magnus was shocked and taken aback. The boy had actually come to talk to him! He turned to see Mrs. Fray smiling, nodding her head urging him to talk back. Magnus took Alec's hand and shook it, "Hi I am Magnus. It's nice to meet you."