006

CHAPTER SIX  - THE YOUTUBE VIDEO

*this is a two week advance*

Vinnie has been going to the gym non-stop for the last few months, and I already know that his hard work is going to pay off at the Youtubers vs Tiktokers match on June 12.

But today he stayed at the hype house so I decided to ask him if he would help me film a YouTube video for my channel.

I started my YouTube channel a few months after a moved to L.A, but I would only post 5-10 minute videos because I had to edit and post the video every two days.

I now very rarely post on my YouTube channel, because one, I'm kinda busy, and two, I have no content in mind.

I walked up to Vinnie's room next door and knocked.

"Come in" I heard before I opened the door and walked in.

"Are you busy?" I asked

"No why?"

"Well I just needed to film a YouTube video, and I was hoping that you would be my guest on it" I said as I sat down on his bed. "If you don't have any plans  of course" I smiled

"Yea. Yea of course, what are we going to do for this video of yours?" He sat up from laying down.

"If it was ok with you, I thought of you doing my make up while I read some story I found on this app wattpad"

"Oh you found the app, haven't you" he chuckled

"Oh I didn't find it on accident, I asked my fans for some YouTube video ideas and I saw some comments about this wattpad thing and I downloaded it and, wow it's quite the app" we both laughed

"Have you seen the fan made stories about me?"

"My fans sent me some, then some dude sent me a fanfic about me, than I had some more dudes tell me about these fanfics" I smiled at the thoughts

"Let's do it, what time do we start filming?"

"In a few minutes I guess, I just need to set up my lighting and my camera"

"Alright, well,  just come get me when your ready" I stood back up and walked out the room closing the door behind me.

I walked into my room and as the sound of my shoes tapping on the floor I grabbed my camera and turned on the lights on my vanity.

I turned on my camera and I decided that I would scroll through the old videos I filmed months ago.

I filmed many videos with my friends, Nailea and I always appear on each other's YouTube channels. Nailea and I have met way before I moved to L.A. through Instagram.

I watched a few videos I took from when I went to Disney with Chase and a couple of friends. I vlogged but never got to post them because my computer broke and I lost my memory card.

I forgot to mention that when Michael and Vinnie with the rest of the boys were skating at the half-pipe Alex had bought for a big amount of money, Vinnie had slipped on a small rock while he was skating and the whole thing flew up and hit my cheek.

I placed the camera that was in my hands into my tripod and made sure that it was secured and on focused.

I walked back to Vinnie's room and called him over into mine and we started filming.

"Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening everyone, I'm back with another youtube video" I smiled at the camera "And today I actually have a special guest with me, come" I turned around behind me and looked at Vinnie who was petting my puppy Theo, He walked up and sat in the chair next to me with Theo still in his hands "Introduse youself"

"Hey guys it's Vinnie Hacker" He smiled and Waved at the camera

"Also don't mind the two scars on my face, it was a accident at the hype house" I said as Vinnie put my dog down on the ground "So today Vinnie's doing my makeup while we read some wattpad stories"

"This will surely be fun" He smirked

.

"Vinnie!" I gasped as he laughed "you put so much bronzer!" I said looking into my mirror

"Just trust in the process! Now continue reading!" Vinnie Laughed

I faced back to Vinnie and looked at my phone in my hand "Alright, another one, from a fan of mine.." I chuckled "Some of these I really don't think I wanna read but I'm curious"

" oh shit that does not look good" He said as he blended in my bronzer into my skin.

"So this one is titled 'Enemies' and a fan actually said that this one wasn't too bad so I'm not too worried about it"

"wait I need my phone"

"I'll start it off" I said and tapped on the first chapter "What the fu-" I said as I read the first two words.

"what?" Vinnie asked as I let him read the text on my phone "Jesus-" he cringed as I laughed

"right when I click on the first chapter, It literally says 'I'm pregnant'" I showed the camera as Vinnie tapped my shoulder still cringing and laughing.

"it's about us look, in the next two lines I stupidly say 'When's the abortion?' " I laugh even harder as we both almost fell off our chairs.

"That's so fucking brutal of you Vinn" I said through laughs

"disclaimer, I would actually never do that" Vinnie said as he set his phone back down and continued to complete my make up.

"Alright, I think we're going to skip that one"

.

"I didn't do so bad actually" Vinnie said proud of him self

"could use a retouch, but overall it looks like how I would do my make up everyday" I smiled at him and faced the camera "Alright guy's that's all for today's video! Thanks Vinnie for trying your best," I said giving him a small hug "if you guys want to see me do Vinnie's Make up next then like the video, tap the subscribe button and make sure you hit the bell to be notified when I post a new video. I love you guys so much bye!"

I grabbed my camera and stopped the video, I smiled and looked back up at Vinnie. "Thanks V, it means a lot"

"Of course, it's pretty fun doing this with you. I'll be glad to film with you again" Vinnie said as he got up from his chair "I'll see you later" he smiled and opened the door out my room.

"Bye" I smiled back and wiping the make up we did for the video off. I didn't like wearing makeup all the time, even though I was insecure about how my face looks with out it.

A/n: I thought that this would cute, like bonding :)