💭𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐💔

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 ♡

It was a normal school for our lovely Daikon Heroine Yashiro nene. She was currently on her way to cleaning duty when all of a sudden she heard "YASHIRO WAIT UP!" Yashiro turned around to find "Akane, What are you doing here?" Yashiro questioned the boy. "Well, I wanna practice confessing to Aoi Chan again, but no one agreed on helping me with it." Akane replied "Do you think you could help me with it? Just this once..." Akane asked the girl with pleading eyes "Well..." Yashiro mumbled. "Please Yashiro your my only hope! I really want to impress Aoi Chan, and if it goes well maybe she will Marry me!" Akane begged the girl "𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘴 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱..." Yashiro thought, she sighed "Alright but just this once!" Yashiro is just friends with Akane so it should be fine right? And he is totally obsessed with her long time best friend Aoi and everyone knows that, so it would be weird if anyone saw him confessing to anyone else.And it would probably end up getting to Aoi. But it's all just an act! "Thank you so much Yashiro, Come with me!" Akane said, they then made there way out of the school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘠𝘢𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘰? 𝘚𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘶𝘵𝘺..." Hanako thought. He decided to look around the school for her. He knew she wouldn't miss cleaning duty without letting him know first. He made his way through the halls until he passed by some Mokke. "𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺'𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳." He decided to ask them about it. "Hey have you guys seen Yashiro anywhere, y'know the one with the cute daikon legs?" Hanako asked them. They looked at each other and then back at the amber eyed boy "Garden." They replied. Hanako Smiled and then handed them a piece of candy "Thanks!" He said. The Mokke jumped up in joy and then made there way to the library. "I wonder what she's doing at the Garden..." He mumbled to himself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akane and Yashiro arrived at the School Garden. Akane got down on one knee and took a deep breath. "Aoi Chan.. you are the most beautiful and amazing girl I've ever met..." He took Yashiro's hand. "So Aoi Chan.." he shut his eyes "Will you be mine Aoi Chan!" Akane said. He then quickly got up "So how was it? Do you think she'll like it?" Akane asked Yashiro with hope in his eyes. Yashiro felt bad for him, everytime he asks Aoi out she always gives him points and not an answer. Yashiro wasn't sure if Aoi liked Akane in that way because of that. "I'm not sure Akane but I have to say it sounded very sweet! I think your ready." Yashiro responded. Akane pumped a fist in the air "Yes! Thank you Yashiro, I should get going now have a good day!" Akane said. He grabbed his backpack and waved goodbye to Yashiro and left. Yashiro waved in response. She was making her way back inside the school when she thought she saw one of Hanako's Hakujoudais. "𝘔𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘮 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴" She thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hi Hanako- Kun! Sorry I was late I had something to do-" "No. 1 confessed to you, I was there." Yashiro looked at Hanako with surprise "𝘚𝘰 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢!" Yashiro thought, "Hanako it's not what you think!" Yahiro shouted as she waved her hands around in panic. "Oh but it is, I saw the way he looked at you, how he got down on one knee and held your hand." Hanako said as he began to walk up to Yashiro slowly, Yashiro began to get nervous "And I just wanted to say..." Hanako intertwined both of their hands. "I'm happy for you!" Hanako exclaimed with a cheerful grin. "𝘖𝘏 𝘔𝘠 𝘎𝘖𝘋 𝘏𝘌 𝘔𝘐𝘚𝘜𝘕𝘋𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘛𝘖𝘖𝘋 𝘌𝘝𝘌𝘙𝘠𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘕𝘎!" Yashiro thought in panic. "HANAKO- KUN YOU MISUNDERSTOOD EVERYTHING LET ME EXPLAIN!" Yashiro shouted "AKANE ASKED ME TO HELP HIM PRACTICE HIS CONFESSION TO AOI, SO I AGREED! HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY CONFESS TO ME IT WAS FAKE!" Yashiro explained. Hanako was relieved, he then pulled Yashiro into an embrace "That's good, I was about to have a little chat with No.1 after you left." Hanako said " I can't let some nobody take my assistant as their own." Hanako mumbled but loud enough for Yashiro to hear "Why can't someone have me as their own, That was my wish wasn't it? To find love." Yashiro questioned Hanako. She looked at him with curiosity in her eyes. "Well I guess because I want to be the one you love, I love everything about you. Even your daikon le-" "Don't finish that last part!" Yashiro shouted. Hanako laughed "Oh but it's true those Daikon legs really are the cherry on top!" Hanako exclaimed. He then let her out of his embrace and began to laugh like crazy. Yashiro had the urge to head butt him but decided not to. She just sighed and began to clean the bathroom "𝘓𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yashiro had finally finished cleaning the bathroom and was getting ready to leave "Well Hanako- Kun I'm gonna go now it's getting pretty late, I'll see you tomorro-" Yashiro was cut off by the feeling of something pressing against her lips. That something was Hanako's lips. "𝘔𝘠 𝘍𝘐𝘙𝘚𝘛 𝘒𝘐𝘚𝘚 𝘐𝘚 𝘞𝘐𝘛𝘏 𝘏𝘈𝘕𝘈𝘒𝘖?!" She thought. She basically screamed that in her mind. "Be safe on your way home okay Yashiro~?" Hanako gave her one if his signature grins. "O-Okay..." Yashiro muttered. She was blushing really hard, Hanako found it cute. Yashiro bolted out of the bathroom. Hanako sighed he was alone again. He already missed her presence. But before he knew it she came back into the bathroom. "Awe Did you miss me already?" Hanako teased. "No.... I actually forgot my backpack..." Yashiro mumbled the last part. She quickly grabbed her backpack and ran back out. Hanako chuckled at that.

"𝘊𝘶𝘵𝘦..."

𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚎! 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚏𝚞𝚗. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚖𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚜𝚞𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 :( 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢, 𝚒𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑... 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝! 𝙸 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚊 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚒𝚝. 𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚢! 𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚟𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚒𝚎𝚜!♡

1095 Words