🤒𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔🤧

𝙰 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚕 𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚒𝚌

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢! ^^

Yashiro was making her way to the bathroom for cleaning duty. She really didn't want to, if she could she would just walk right out of the school without saying a word to Hanako about it. But unfortunately for her, she would probably get turned into a fish the next day. Yashiro just sighed and opened the door to the bathroom "Hanako I'm here- uhhh..." Yashiro stared at the boy in front of her surrounded in tissues and wrapped up in a blanket. She also saw a few Mokke dressed up in doctor's outfits. Yashiro was concerned, VERY concerned. "Uh Hanako- Kun are you okay?" She said as she kneeled down to the boys level. She moved a few strands of hair away from his eyes "Hanako- Kun?" She said a bit louder. She was given no response. "HANAKO- KUN!" She shouted. The boy jolted up "WHO DARE ENTER MY BATHROOM!?" He yelled pulling out his knife scaring away a few Mokke. "Hanako- Kun it's just me!" Yashiro said backing away a bit since Hanako clearly wasn't feeling well. And he had a knife, not a very good combination "Oh~ Yashiro~!" The boy said. He pulled the girl into an embrace. He let go and looked at her up and down "Wow you look so cute today~! Did you do something different with your hair?" He asked the girl. Yashiro blushed at the fact that he called her cute, but was also confused because she didn't do anything different with her hair. "Um no I didn't actually?" She said with a nervous smile. She didn't know what to expect from the boy. "Hanako- Kun we should take you to Mr. Tsuchigomori, your clearly not okay. Hanako looked at her with a confused expression, that was enough to let her know that he didn't know what she was talking about. "The really tall guy with spider legs." She explained. "Ohhhh, him. But why the Mokke are already taking good care of me~" He replied. Just then a a bunch of Mokke towered on top each other up to Hanako's level. The one on top had a tissue, it put the tissue up to Hanako's nose."Blow." Hanako blew his nose into the tissue "I mean they are doing a good job... but I think taking you to Tsuchigomori will also help you get better faster." Yashiro explained to the boy. He sighed and then slowly got up on his feet. He held his head and started to lose balance, he then began to fall over. Yashiro panicked and quickly ran over to the boy and caught him in her arms. He looked up at the girl, his cheeks growing redder. "Awe~ thank you Yashiro! Can I be your boyfriend~?" Hanako asked the girl with puppy eyes. She transformed into a tomato and dropped the boy. He let out a Yelp when he hit the ground, Yashiro realized what she had done and quickly sat down to the boys level. "Hanako- Kun I'm sorry!" Yashiro shouted. She gently rubbed the boys head "It's okay Yashiro... I'm glad your the one who dropped me~!" He replied. Yashiro just sighed, but on the inside her heart was having a dance party. "Yeah we need to get you to Tsuchigomori, and fast!" She quickly picked up the boy in her arms and began to walk in the direction of the library.