💝𝖄𝖔𝖚'𝖗𝖊 𝕸𝖞 𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊!❄️

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚢!

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚢!

Yashiro walked in a hurried manner to school. it was in the middle of winter, and the snow began to fall right as the girl left her house. Her teeth chattered with how cold it was "𝘐 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘮 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥'𝘷𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦...!" She thought to herself. The girl wore a long brown dress coat, with a cream colored turtle neck sweater with a skirt to match it, dark brown leggings, and some dark brown boots. She was kind of also excited to go to school, cause boy was she feeling herself in that outfit!

She had finally arrived to school. The second she saw the entrance, she booked toward it!

She flung the door open like a maniac, almost losing her balance when she did so. She looked like someone ice skating for the first time ever, which gained the attention of a few of the students. "Eheh... I'm okay!" She told them. She plastered a smile on her face, as she walked away from them as fast as possible.

She drowned in her thoughts about how embarrassing that was. Her face grew very red "They probably think I'm a maniac...!" She told herself "They probably already think that cuz I "talk to myself during class"..."  She muttered. She then realized she had been wandering around aimlessly around the school. "𝘊𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦. " She thought. She proceeded to keep on walking.

She thought of something to do while she waited for class to start. "I could go looking for the Mokke..! I have some candy on me! I'm sure they'd like th-!" The girl collided into something, and fell, Making a little squeak when she hit the ground. "𝘋𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘳𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘨𝘶𝘺! 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦?! 𝘜𝘎𝘏𝘏𝘏!". She heard the mysterious person make a groan, she internally facepalmed. She immediately got up from the ground. "IMSORRYISHOULD'VEWATCHEDWHEREIWASGOINGIMSUCHACLUTZILLPAYATTENTIONNEXTTIMEEEEEE!" She shouted bowing about a million times.

"Awe~ I forgive you Yashiro don't worry!" 

"𝘖𝘩..." she looked up to see a familiar face. "Oh, it's just you Hanako- Kun.." Yashiro said in a monotone voice "Yup! Just me..." Hanako internally cried. "Well, I'll hang out with you until school starts, if that's okay?" She turned and look at the boy raising an eyebrow. He smiled "Oh sure Daikon!" He chuckled. His laughing was then interrupted by a fist in his face. He plummeted to the ground making a little "oof" sound. "K.O!" A Mokke said passing by.