🌊𝚆𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎💙

𝙾𝚔𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍, 𝚒 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜𝚗𝚝 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚣𝚎𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚞𝚙 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎, 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝚂𝚘, 𝚒 𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢. 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 𝚒𝚗! 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚆𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚙𝚕𝚘𝚊𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚒 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚙. 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙿𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 ♡

Hanako dragged both Yashiro and Kou down to the beach, while Mitsuba kept his distance behind them. He had been begging them all day to come along with him, since all the other mysteries declined because hes a perverted brat.

"C'mon~ We're here!" He exclaimed to them. Behold right in front of them, the beach! The beach is in a boundary, since Hanako isn't alive and can't go to the beach like normal people. "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go swim!" He asked them, itching to jump in the water "I think I'll just sit down somewhere Hanako, why don't you go in by you- AHHH!" Hanako didn't let Yashiro finish her sentence. He dragged her into the water. Hanako had Yashiro eat a gummy before she came to prevent her from turning in to a fish for a little while, that way she's able to enjoy the ocean. "HANAKO- KUN! LET ME GO!" Yashiro shouted, Hanako was holding her bridal style above the water. He loosened his grip a little on her, which made Yashiro panic.

"Hanako- Kun, dont you dare let me go! I will never forgive you!" Yashiro shouted at the boy. He smirked, before Yashiro knew it he dropped her into the water. She rose to the surface and coughed up a bit of water. She looked at Hanako with an angry expression, and puffed her cheeks. He laughed at her reaction "W-Why are you so mad Yashiro~? What's the point in going to the beach if your not gonna swim a little bit!" He questioned the girl and got down to her level. "I was gonna swim Hanako- Kun! I just wasn't planning to immediately, but you decided to drop me in!" She went back underwater and swam away from the boy. He chuckled, he then swam after the girl. Yashiro turned her head around a little and saw Hanako swimming after her. She giggled and swam faster. He noticed this and he picked up his pace after the girl as well. "Stop chasing me Hanako- Kun!" She desperately tried to hold back a smile while saying that. "Never! I'll chase you forever if I have to!" He replied. He caught up to the girl, he reached for her ankle and grabbed it. He pulled her back into his arms. She yelped, but then realized it was just Hanako. She sighed of relief. He looked at the girl up and down and began to blush "Your swimsuit looks cute~!" He said with one of his signature grins. She pushed him away and then bonked him on the head as a punishment. He fell down into the water and rubbed his head "Ow~! so mean..." He whined, Yashiro sighed and swam away from the boy once again.