🍩𝚃𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙳𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚜🍩

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢~♡

Yashiro and Kou were currently in the Home Ec. room making donuts. They both decided they had a craving for donuts, and decided to make some together. They made a total of 12 donuts. 3 for Hanako, 3 for Kou's little sister Tiara, 3 for Kou, and 3 for Yashiro. "Are they almost done baking yet Kou?" Yashiro asked the blonde haired boy impatiently. "Yup!" Kou replied with a toothy grin. He slowly opened the oven and pulled out Golden brown donuts. The smell of sweet donuts filled the Air. "Woah~ they look Amazing!" Her eyes had sparkles in them, which Kou found really cute. "We make a great team Kou- Kun!" Yashiro said happily and lifted her hand up to high five him. Kou blushed a little but lifted his hand up to. They were about to join their hands when all of a suddenly something cold grab both of their hands, it had a tight grip making them unable to escape its grasp "Nope~!" Hanako chirped. He then teleported behind Yashiro and embraced the girl. Yashiro blushed a little at his sudden action, she sighed. "Hanako- Kun why'd you do that?" Yashiro asked the boy "Yeah, what's the deal Toilet boy? And let go of Senpai!" Kou asked clearly irritated with the boy. "Well~ I just don't want him doing anything weird to you that's all!" Hanako explained to them both. They both had confused expressions, but just brushed it off. Hanako is like this all the time so they're pretty much used to it. But it ticks Kou off a little since he "secretly" has a thing for Yashiro. It's not much of a secret since many people know. But Yashiro Is very dense and just can't seem to get the hint. Hanako turned his attention to the freshly baked donuts on the table. His eyes lit up, he reached to grab one but Yashiro smacked his hand. "Ow! What was that for? I just wanted one~!" Hanako whined. "Nope! They aren't ready yet, and usually when you say you'll take one you end up eating them all!" Yashiro said as she carefully put icing onto some of the donuts. "And these aren't just for you, they are also for Kou's little sister Tiara, Me, and Kou." Yashiro told the boy "So I have to share them~!" Hanako complained. He dramatically fell down onto the floor and laid out in a T- pose position. "Yes you do Hanako, you wouldn't want to make Kou's little sister upset do you?" Yashiro asked the boy. He placed a finger on his chin and thought about it "Hmm, well I don't know her that well so-" "Hanako- Kun!" Yashiro cut off the boy "Fine! Fine! I'll share..." Yashiro smiled at him pleased with his answer. Hanako's heart skipped a beat. He recently began to feel different towards his assistant. He started to get clingier, and was flirting with her more often, Yashiro always thought that when he was seriously flirting with her that it was a joke, since he was always like that towards her. But Hanako was serious now, and she just couldn't get the hint. He would also get Jealous whenever a boy flirted with her, or had a crush on her. That's why he would always prevent Yashiro and Kou from high fiving, hugging, or doing anything that requires them to have to touch. He snapped out of his thoughts when Yashiro started wave a donut around in his face "Do you want it Hanako?" Yashiro asked the boy. He nodded very quickly. He then tried to snatch the golden brown donut from her hand, ready to enjoy it when she suddenly pulled it up higher out of his reach "To slow Hanako, Hehe!" The girl giggled at his reaction. She put it lower back into his reach. He had a determined expression, he wanted that donut.