🌑𝚃𝚘 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚊𝚌𝚔🌕

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝙴𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜 ♡ ( 𝙸 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 ^^)

"I mean seriously, What does he have that I don't?! I've saved her life god knows how many times, I've always been there for her, and I'm incredibly attractive!"Hanako shouted "I mean what does she even see in him anyway! Just cause I'm not tall or "charming" doesn't mean I can't treat her well! I mean, I think I'm pretty charming!" Hanako looked at himself in the mirror and then walked over to the windowsill "Okay, okay, if you were Yashiro would you want me?" Hanako did one of his signature grins

"Your kind of scaring me..."

"Want candy?"

"Your not my type, your not candy!"

Hanako had been talking to the Mokke about his problems with Yashiro, you see Yashiro has recently been talking nonstop to Hanako about her new upperclassman crush Kenji. Apparently he helped her pick up her books because she accidentally lost grip on them and dropped them. She said "It was love at first sight!"

"Sorry, but seriously I'm way better than him! I save her from all~ these supernaturals. But she chooses a guy that picked up her pencil case, AND a guy that picked up her books!" Hanako complained, he then leaned his head on one of the bathroom stalls. He must've been lost in thought, that he didn't realize that the stall was open. He then fell over and hit his head on the toilet.

"Ouch... stupid stall.." Hanako muttered to himself "Pfft... Hanako- Kun are you okay?" He looked up to see none other than "YASHIRO?!" Hanako shouted "Yeah, who else would it be?" Yashiro replied with a sweet smile. She then reached her hand out to the boy. He grabbed her hand and she helped him back up on his feet. "Hanako- Kun, I heard you shouting when i was on my way here, are you really okay?" She asked the boy with a concerned look "Oh ya, Never better! It's just that the Mokke were misbehaving again..." Hanako lied, the Mokke were behaving very well. They were giving him great advice. After that the Mokke walked off with angry expressions. "Anyways... I'm meetuping up with Kenji today! He finally asked me out-" "I'm sorry what?" Hanako cut the girl off "Kenji asked me out, What about it?" Yashiro asked raising a brow at the boy. "Oh nothing it's just... I'm so happy for you! And he didn't insult your Daikon legs!" Hanako exclaimed "happily" "I DONT HAVE DAIKON LEGS HANAKO!" Yashiro shouted at the boy floating right above her. "And Kenji is a good guy! He wouldn't do that to me, he's done nothing but being a absolute sweetheart to me~!" The girl swooned. Which made Hanako sick to his stomach, he should've been the one to be going on a date with her. "Oh I almost forgot! Which outfit should I wear on the date? He said we were just going to get ice cream and take a walk around the park, and maybe go stargazing! So I'm not going to dress up super fancy."