🌳𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖎𝖌 "𝕭𝖆𝖉" 𝖂𝖔𝖑𝖋🐺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕰𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞 𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘♥︎

𝕰𝖓𝖏𝖔𝖞 𝕾𝖜𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘♥︎

Goodbye Mom, I'll be back soon!" The girl shouted waving goodbye to her mother "Okay sweetie! Be careful Alright?" Her mom placed a plate back in the cabinet next to her, then turned her attention to her daughter. "Mom I've done this numerous times, I've got this!" She reassured her "I know sweetie, but please try and get back quickly, please.." Her mother walked over to the girl and placed a gentle kiss on the girls forehead. Or as Yashiro would call it, a good luck charm. Everytime Yashiro goes into the woods, her mother places a kiss on her forehead

"Okay, I'll try." She replied with a sweet smile. She readjusted the basket full of baked goods in her hand to make sure it wouldn't slip and headed out the door.

She slowly closed the door and inhaled the fresh air. Oh how she loves the outdoors, it's so refreshing and peaceful

But today wasn't one of those days... instead it was gloomy.

Yashiro's face expression changed from relaxed and happy, to an annoyed angry baby. It began to rain right before the girls eyes, and she thought nothing could ruin this day. But turns out, she was so wrong. But that didn't matter to the girl right now, she has a delivery to make that cannot be delayed! She must give these to her grandmother while they are still warm. She put on her determined face, she slipped her red hood on over her head, and began to make her way off the porch. All that could be heard was the rain sprinkling down on the ground and her shoes squishing the wet grass and mud beneath her. She then entered the woods, and that's when she realized that it looked creepier than usual. Probably because it wasn't a bright and sunny day, but rather a dreadful rainy day.

She hesitated to take another step, questioning if maybe she should go back or not, her Grandmother would be quite disappointed to hear that her beloved Granddaughter has to delay her delivery all because she was a wuss and couldn't go through the woods in the rain.

She shook off the thought and slowly took another step, then another, and again another. She began to count every step she took to occupy her with something to do on the way there, and also block out the thought of how scary the woods were when it was raining.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Much time passed and Yashiro was almost halfway there to her Grandmothers house. She was starting to get bored of the little game she created, but continued with it anyway since she didn't have anything better to occupy her with " 61... 62 ... 63 ..."