Chapter 1 - A Together Project

Raze was sitting on her chair, staring at a blank piece of paper. She was meant to draw a new machine for Killjoy, so they could combine their ideas for their new project together. However, Raze just didn't have any ideas.
Her roommate, Sage, barged into her room, to deliver her some breakfast.
"Today we're having bacons and eggs!" said Sage. She placed Raze's breakfast right next to her paper, along with some water. Raze didn't greet Sage but instead she kept glaring at the paper. This was very unusual.
"Hey Raze, what's wrong? You didn't greet me today, and that's very not 'Raze-like,' " asked Sage. Raze looked at Sage and replied,
"My brain is empty, I have no ideas for my machine."
"For a project? Or maybe...for someone?" asked Sage. Raze nodded,
"It's for Killjoy, we're supposed to collaborate and combine our ideas so we can make a really cool machine! But...I have no ideas." Sage felt sorry, but she was no expert with robots or machines.
"Oh well, good luck! When is this due?" asked Sage.
"I have to meet Killjoy at 12PM today, so basically I need to think of an idea before then," Raze replied. Raze was a little disappointed because Sage didn't decide to help her, but she couldn't argue. When Sage was had slight difficult times, Raze would always say good luck or don't worry, (which really didn't help Sage's situation at all).

Sage and Raze looked at the time and it was already 11:30AM. Sage and Raze looked at each other and then the clock and then each other again.
"SAGE! WHAT DO I DO?" Raze shouted while standing up.
"Get dressed up and go...?" suggested Sage. Raze facepalmed and dragged Sage out of her room. Raze shut the door and decided to get ready.

It was exactly 11:50 and it took 10 minutes to get there. Raze packed up her stuff; a blank piece of paper and a pencil, in her little bag and went off. All she could think about was trying to think of an idea, but nothing came to mind.
She arrived at the cafe and saw Killjoy, she was already seated and was sipping her coffee. Raze entered the cafe and Killjoy saw her,
"Hey Raze! I found a table for 2, come!"
Raze sat down, not looking too happy. Killjoy was very excited to see Raze's design,
"Can I see your design?" asked Killjoy.
"Haha...about that..." Raze said. Killjoy looked confused but she figured out quickly. She didn't frown but she smiled.
"Did you forget? Or perhaps did you not think of anything?" asked Killjoy. Raze slowly nodded, Raze really didn't want to admit it and thought that Killjoy would be mad at her.
However, the opposite happened. Killjoy giggled,
"Haha, that is expected from Raze. Since you like explosions and I like mollies, why not combine them?" suggested Killjoy. Raze immediately went from upset, to happy. Raze then nodded in agreement.
"Perfect," said Killjoy, she then pulled out a blueprint from her bag and placed it on the table.
"I call it, the Nanobomb," Killjoy said,
"Here, I'll explain it to you."

———————————————————————————
After some long explanation of how the Nanobomb worked and how to build it, discussing pros and cons about it and what should be improved...

If you really want to know how it works (Can Skip If you want, it won't really matter if you know how it works or not) :
1. The Nanobomb will look like Raze's Grenade
2. The Nanobomb will be thrown and it works exactly like a normal Grenade
3. The Nanobomb will detonate but instead of bombs, it will be Killjoy's mollies

You may be thinking, where tf are the explosions.
Good question,
there isn't but Raze didn't have design that she thought of so she had to go with Killjoy's idea.
I mean...Raze didn't mind.
———————————————————————————

"Sounds like a good idea to me!" commented Raze. Killjoy was glad Raze agreed to build this.
They both finished talking and Killjoy decided to go home and recommended that Raze should, too. Raze and Killjoy said bye and Killjoy went home while Raze was still in the cafe. Raze was daydreaming about how the invention would be successful and Killjoy would be impressed by Raze. Raze was very excited.