Chapter 13 - Ice Cream

"Hey Raze, you should hang out with Killjoy today," Sage suggested.
"No, I can't. I have somewhere else to go today," Raze replied while fixing her shirt.
"Oh? Where are you going?" Sage asked.
"Somewhere," Raze told Sage, she looked at the time, "Well, I'm going to be late if I don't go now."
Raze waved to Sage as she went out.
"Raze usually doesn't go out...this is suspicious," Sage thought to herself.
"She wouldn't reject going out with Killjoy too."

"Oh you actually arrived, I'm surprised," Viper said.
Raze rolled her eyes,
"Let's get this hangout over and done with."
Viper smiled,
"Head this way, fireworks start in 2 hours so we'll buy some things before watching it," Viper explained.
"I'm stuck with Viper for 2 hours? Great," Raze thought to herself.
They first headed to an ice-cream shop,
"Oh haha, clumsy me, I forgot my wallet today. We should go another day," Raze said.
"I'll be paying for you then," Viper said.
"Okay...Um, I'll like a chocolate ice-cream then. With sprinkles on top if possible," Raze replied, not happy that the plan she made up didn't work, yet a little excited because she wasn't paying.
"I'd like one chocolate ice-cream with sprinkles on top and one green tea ice cream. Both in cones," Viper ordered.
"The cashier looks so damn familiar..." Raze thought, "Wait...the cashier is Brimstone! Viper, the cashier is Brimstone!"
"Oh, wow! Who could've known Brimstone was working here?" Viper said avoiding eye contact.
Raze narrowed her eyes,
"What are you up to?" Raze asked.
"Nothing, we're just buying ice cream," Viper replied, trying to act innocent.

"Your ice-cream is ready!" the cashier looked over to Viper. Viper grabbed both of the ice-creams and gave the chocolate one to Raze. Behind the ice cream store was a small table and they decided to eat there, no one else was around. Viper then waited for Raze to eat her ice cream.
"Why are you staring at me?" Raze asked.
"Uh, you're pretty, that's why," Viper responded.
"There's something in this ice cream right?" Raze questioned, she was right, there was something in the ice cream.
"Not at all, just eat it," Viper responded, it was now becoming obvious.
"Are you trying to poison me?" Raze asked.
"Pft, no of course not," Viper responded. Raze walked up to the bin and dumped the ice cream inside. Viper stared at the bin and back at Raze,
"That ice cream...was expensive..." Viper stated.
"You mean the poison was expensive" Raze replied,
Raze walked out the store,
"I'm heading back home, invite Killjoy for all I care," Raze said as she started walking.

Viper immediately stood up and bolted towards Raze. She caught up to her and hugged her from behind,
"It wasn't poison, it was a special chemical, to make you fall in love with me, I'm sorry," Viper confessed. Raze's eyes widened, shocked.
"So in other words...you tried drugging me into liking you. Viper, none of this is making any sense, one day you're my enemy, hating me with all your heart and the next day you're all lovey dovey, if you want something just say it," Raze said, she was furious.
"I want to explain, I'll explain when the right time comes," Viper said.

Raze rolls her eyes but then sees a familiar person standing from a far distance, glaring at her in confusion. A girl in a yellow, puff jacket with round glasses and a green beanie. Killjoy.
She looks at Viper hugging Raze tightly, rather more confused than mad. Raze instantly moves out of Viper's arms and started waving and shouting Killjoy's name while jogging towards her.
"Hey Killjoy! What a coincidence-" Raze gets cut off by Killjoy,
"Why was Viper hugging you," she asks, waiting impatiently for an honest answer.
"It's not what it looks like, I'll tell you everything at my dorm," Raze said begging her to get out of here before Viper shows up. Killjoy stares at Viper, their eyes meet for a second, Viper walks towards both of them with Killjoy's phone in her hand.
"I believe this belongs to you," Viper says. Killjoy slightly aggressively snatched the phone off her hand and walks away with Raze.

"Explain," Killjoy said with her arms crossed.
"She asked me to hang out last night, I was going to decline but...she said she would bring you instead if I didn't," Raze explained, "I also almost got drugged by her because she put something in my ice cream, luckily she made it obvious."
Killjoy stares at Raze for a couple of seconds, then leans closer,
"Be careful Raze, she's up to no good," Killjoy stated.
Raze nodded and they both walked together, without saying a word.
"So where do you live now?" Raze asked, breaking the silence.
"Near Skye's place, it's pretty far from your place, around 40 minutes by walking," Killjoy answered, slightly upset. Raze frowned, she couldn't visit her often anymore.
"I mean, at least we get to spend time together in a week for a month," Killjoy reminds Raze.
"Wait, we do?" Raze asked.
"Did you not get an invitation from Cypher earlier this week?" Killjoy questioned, hoping Raze was invited.
"I was kidnapped, remember?" Raze says.
"Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure all the agents are invited to a big hotel which we'll all be hanging out in," Killjoy explained. Raze's mood went up, very excited for this trip,
"We get to see all our friends again! I missed Phoenix, Yoru, Breach...I can't wait," Raze squeels in excitement. They stop walking, as they have to part ways now.
"I'll be seeing you in a week," Killjoy says, "Stay safe." Raze nods and waves before leaving.

"A month with Killjoy...this will be the best month of my life!" Raze shouts.

_______________________
Note :
Sorry for not uploading for a whole year, I have been busy due to school and completely forgot about this. I can't promise to write more but thank you for all the votes and views, I really hope you guys enjoy these stories.  :)
<3
________________________