Chapter 7 - Killjoy To The Rescue

Killjoy hid behind the building just incase Omen, Cypher, Viper or anyone who worked with them saw her.
She had everything ready to rescue Sage, Reyna and Raze. She had her turret, her Nanoswarms, her Alarm Bot and her Lockdown ability, (only use when in an emergency situation).
She waited patiently for a signal from Reyna or Sage but luckily there wasn't any. She did not slack off whatsoever and all her focus was on saving them if they were in trouble.

It had been minutes but there was still no signal from both of them. Was the button broken? Did Viper notice it and take it away? Are they already dead and they didn't have time to press it? Killjoy was very anxious. She then heard some people on the other side of the building. She did her best to stay quiet and make minimal noise. She did try to overhear the conversation but all she heard was the words, 'Viper,' 'Captured,' and 'Radiant.' She heard the front door of the laboratory open and hear footsteps fading. Killjoy's number one priority was to never move out of her spot until she received a signal. So she waited and waited but nothing came. She either had the option to keep waiting or start to suspect something.

It had been an hour, Killjoy was getting very bored and tired, maybe she didn't need to be worrying too much about them, they were professionally trained Valorant agents, they would easily beat Viper, right? Killjoy didn't know what to do, she was getting very tired and bored, she was also worried about Reyna and Sage.
Killjoy was a very patient person, so she waited. After 5 minutes, she received a signal from Sage. Killjoy then immediately got her things and ran to the front door of the laboratory. She kept getting signals, she knew that Sage and Reyna needed her help.
The door was locked, what a great start. She used her turret to break the door, and it surprisingly worked. She returned her turret and kept running. The area was very foggy, it was filled with smoke, but it was light enough to see a couple of metres. Killjoy tracked Sage's location and followed it. She had her vandal with her just incase other people had guns too.
She set alarm bots so she could get a signal if someone was coming from behind. She kept her nanoswarms so she could use it for backup. She was getting closer and closer to Sage. She kept running, but she became suspicious of this laboratory because this place barely had any security.
She reached a door, it was very big, it needed a passcode or a key to open it. Behind this door was where Sage was.
Killjoy placed her turret, hoping the same strategy from earlier would've worked, however, it didn't. She grabbed out her gun and started shooting through the door, but the door was too thick and tough. She knew she couldn't break the door with nanoswarms so the only option was to guess the password.

"I don't have enough time..." Killjoy thought to herself. She then heard a voice from the other side of the door,
"5A81N3!"
It was Sage's voice, Killjoy then looked at the keypad and typed down exactly what Sage said. The door started to open.
Killjoy saw Sage on the floor, severely injured, Reyna having a gun fight with Viper and Raze tied up on a chair and her mouth duct taped. Killjoy got furious and rapidly took out her gun and placed down her turret and started shooting at Viper. Viper looked at Killjoy's direction, realised that she was shooting at her. Then Reyna used this as a chance to take Viper down. Reyna jumped onto Viper and shouted,
"Shoot her, Killjoy!"
Killjoy started shooting but then Viper rolled over, making it now Reyna being on the bottom and Viper on top then Killjoy shot Reyna on her shoulder accidentally. Killjoy immediately stopped shooting. "Oh my, look what you've done to your friend~" Viper taunted. Killjoy felt very guilty, she had just shot Reyna's shoulder. Viper then stood up and held Reyna in front of her to prevent Killjoy from shooting Viper.
"You'll shoot Reyna again if you try shooting at me," Viper said. She kept walking closer and closer to Killjoy.
Viper had her gun on her right hand and was holding Reyna on her left. Reyna was only covering half of Viper's body, Killjoy then thought about shooting Viper. However, she was too scared to miss and hurt Reyna again. Killjoy was busy thinking about what she should do, she then saw Viper right in front of her.
Viper threw Reyna across the room and pointed her gun on Killjoy's forehead.
"Time to say goodbye, nice meeting you though," Viper said. The moment she was going to pull the trigger, a bullet went through Viper's hand, she then dropped her gun and looked behind her.
"Having some fun without me again?" Raze said holding her gun and grenades.