Chapter 12 - Love Triangle?

"Wake up Raze! Someone is waiting for you outside," Sage informed. Raze slowly opened her eyes, her vision was a little blurry.
"Who is it?" she asked while rubbing her eyes.
"It's Viper," Sage replied. Raze glared at Sage for a few seconds.
"What? Why is she here?" Raze asked furiously. Sage's response was a shrug.
"Ugh...I'll talk to her," Raze said, she then slowly walked her way to the front door.
"What do you want?" she asked.
"May I come inside?" Viper asked.
"No, why?" Raze responded. Viper wasn't expecting this reply, she quickly thought of something else.
"I just want to have a chat with you Raze, about Killjoy," she tried to convince.
"Fine, come inside," Raze said. They both sat on the couch and Sage served some tea for both of them.
"What. Do. You. Want," Raze asked angrily, she definitely did not want to talk with Viper.
"I don't like Killjoy," she responded. Silence took over for a few seconds.
"What? You don't?" Raze asked to confirm. Viper nodded,
"So the deal is over, I came to tell you that," she added.
"It's only been a day, how do you lose feelings so fast?" Raze questioned.
"I found someone better, they despise me though," Viper said while sipping her tea. Raze stared at Viper drink her tea, she was speechless.
"Is that all you needed to say?" Raze asked.
"Uh, not really," Viper replied, she placed her cup down,
"Do you want to know who I'm interested in?"

"No, I really don't," Raze responded, she did not care less.
"Oh well, then I'll leave," Viper said, "Tell Sage the tea was delicious."
Raze stood up and headed for the door and opened it,
"Leave," she said. Viper chuckled, she stood up and walked towards the door. Before she stepped outside she whispered something into Raze's ear,
"Raze, the person I like is you."
Raze stared at her, not liking the news at all. She then pushed her outside and slammed the door.
"Hey what's wrong?" Sage asked, she heard the slam.
"Nothing, I just wanted Viper to leave," Raze said.
"Alright," Sage replied, she then went back to cooking.

"What the hell?! She likes me?" Raze thought to herself. She wandered around in circles with her hand holding her chin.
"No way, she likes smart people, all I like is creativity..." she thought again, "This must be another trick for her plan."
"Breakfast is ready!" Sage shouted across room to room. Raze made her way to the kitchen and sat down on her chair. Sage started eating and drinking but Raze looked at her dish and she wasn't eating.
"Is something wrong Raze?" Sage asked, noticing Raze wasn't touching her food, "Do you not like the food?"
Raze shook her head,
"Sorry, I was thinking about something," she replied as she picked up her fork and started eating. Sage stared at her for a moment before eating again.
"Did Viper do anything to you?" Sage asked.
Raze shook her head and kept eating.
"It looks like she did," Sage said.
"No, she didn't do anything," Raze replied while eating her food rapidly.
"You're eating too quickly slow down, drink water," Sage said, "I know Viper said something, what is it?"
Raze didn't say anything, she picked up her plate, walked to the sink and dunked it. Sage then looked at her as she headed to her room.

There then was another knock on the door. Sage placed her fork down and ran to the door.
"Hello?" Sage asked. Killjoy appeared,
"Hey Sage, I need to talk with you."
"Oh alright, take a seat on the couch, I'll be there with you," Sage replied, she ran back to the kitchen and quickly finished eating.
Killjoy was twiddling her thumbs as she waited, she seemed nervous.
"What'd you want to talk about?" Sage asked while sitting down with Killjoy.
"About Raze," she responded, "I think, I like her. Not sure though, maybe 95%?"
Sage was speechless, she looked at Killjoy for a few seconds,
"What?" Sage asked for confirmation, the news was great.
"I think I like Raze," Killjoy repeated while staring at the floor. Sage wanted to smile so bad but had to wait,
"What do you like about her?" Sage questioned.
"She's creative, I've known her for a long time, she's super fun to hang out with, we like making gadgets together and exploding stuff, although she can get carried away sometimes," Killjoy explained, her face was bright red.
"You should, confess to her," Sage suggested.
"I did this one time at a beach, but it seemed like she didn't like me so I covered it up, saying it was a joke," Killjoy responded. Everything was now adding up,
"You should ask again, trust me on this one," Sage said, Raze and Killjoy liked each other but they didn't know.
"I don't think she likes me back though, the reaction she had back then and also she's not making it obvious," Killjoy replied. Sage facepalmed.
"I'll confess when I'm very sure we like each other," Killjoy finally made up her mind. Sage agreed.
Killjoy left and then Sage thought about this,
"So Raze and Killjoy like each other, but they don't know...Oh well, they'll find out eventually," Sage thought to herself.

Raze was texting Viper on her phone, she wasn't too happy,
'hey raze, lets hangout tmrw,' - Viper
'no' - Raze
'aw why not?' - Viper
'i dont wanna hang out with you' - Raze
'theyll be explosions, fireworks specifically' - Viper
'ill consider' - Raze
'pleasee, im going to take killjoy then' - Viper
'oh my gosh fine' - Raze
'alright see you there <3' - Viper

(Raze left her on read).
"Why is she trying so hard," she thought to herself.