Chapter 9 - Confession

"Raze! Wake up!" Raze heard from a distance, the voice kept repetitively shouting wake up. The voice got louder and louder.
Raze then woke up seeing Killjoy looking at her lying down.

Killjoy : "Oh you're awake!"

Raze : "Oh Killjoy! Wait where are we?"

Killjoy : "I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure we're lost in a desert,"

Raze : "Wait what? You don't know where we are?"

Killjoy : "Yeah..."

Raze : "Wait then where's Reyna and Sage? I have so many questions,"

Killjoy : "I didn't see Reyna and Sage when I woke up,"

Raze : "Did Viper take them for their Radiant powers? I'm pretty sure that's what she wanted from them,"

Killjoy : "Yeah I think so too,"

Raze : "Wait how are we like..fully healed, I was choked and I witnessed you...are you okay Killjoy? I saw you getting stabbed,"

Killjoy : "I'm fine, I woke up and I saw bandages wrapped up my wound. I was sure that Sage healed me, but I don't see her anywhere,"

Raze : "This is so confusing, why didn't Viper just kill all of us?"

Killjoy : "Good question, I don't know either,"

Raze : "Do we at least have any source of food or water?"

Killjoy : "We're in a desert, how will we have any source of food or water,"

Raze : "Oh...well, we have to find a way home,"

Killjoy : "I agree, but how?"

Raze : "I don't know..."

They started wandering out the desert, to see any signs of food, water or any way home but couldn't find anything, all they saw was mountains of sand. They then saw a human like silhouette  in the distance.

Raze : "Hey Killjoy, do you see that?"

Killjoy : "I see that too...do you think we should go towards it?"

Raze : "What else do we do,"

They both then started walking towards the figure. The figure was actually Brimstone.

Raze : "Wait, it's Brimstone!"

Killjoy : "What's he doing here?"

Brimstone : "Oi, you two, follow me, I know a way home."

Raze : "Why should we trust you? You're with Viper and Kingdom,"

Brimstone : "Do you want to go home or not?"

Raze : "Alright, alright, fine,"

Raze and Killjoy followed Brimstone and managed to get out the desert but still didn't know where they were. They saw water, palm trees and a huge ship that seemed like it had already crashed a long time ago.

Brimstone : "This area is Breeze, I personally hate this area but we'll stay here for a while, there's food and water here. We'll start walking tomorrow,"

Killjoy : "I've never seen a place like this before,"

Raze : "You've never been to the beach?"

Killjoy : "I have, just not often, and theres boats crashed onto this area."

It was 6 in the afternoon and they decided to eat chicken. It was very dark so they stayed inside a room in the ship.
Time flew and now it was 9PM. Everyone decided to sleep so they could leave as soon as possible tomorrow. However, while Brimstone was sleeping and Raze was pretending to be asleep, Killjoy stood up and went outside. Raze saw and then she quietly followed her, trying her best not to wake up Brimstone or get noticed by Killjoy.
Raze then found Killjoy sitting on the sand staring at the ocean. Raze hid inside a bush but then accidentally fell and made noise.

Killjoy : "Raze, I know you're there,"

Raze : "Oh, Haha...I'm not good at hiding. What are you doing out here in the night anyways?"

Killjoy : "Not sleepy and I've barely been to a beach before so I decided to 'experience,' what it's like to be in one,"

Raze then sat next to Killjoy and looked at the ocean too.

Raze : "Beaches are fun when it's in the morning and you have some more friends around. You can swim, play beach volleyball, it's so much fun!"

Killjoy : "Oh that does seem like fun,"

Killjoy and Raze sat there silently for a few seconds.

Killjoy : "I feel like we should clear some misunderstandings together, I have a feeling I did something to make you feel sad,"

Raze : "Oh, um...it's really nothing, I was just jealous, that's all,"

Killjoy looked at Raze,

Killjoy : "Tell me, Raze,"

Raze : "Alright fine. I got really sad when you guys did the project without me and you would only post pictures of you and Viper on Valogram. I felt replaced. Haha, it's such a stupid reason to be sad,"

Killjoy : "Wait what, I thought you declined the invitation, I told Viper to ask you to come everyday and she kept saying that you didn't want to. Also, I don't have Valogram,"

Raze : "What? What do you mean, you guys just stopped asking me to come and you literally have an account on the app."

Raze was now extremely confused. Was this all Viper? If it was Viper, then why did she do it? What did Raze do?

Raze : "So...you're saying Viper invited me but said I didn't want to go. You then also told me that you don't have Valogram yet you have an account and you started posting stuff there,"

Killjoy : "Pretty sure Viper did that. I gave my phone to her for a week, I still don't have it by the way,"

Raze : "So this was all Viper?! What does she have against me?"

Killjoy shrugged.

Killjoy : "Let's just hope Sage and Reyna are safe,"

Raze nodded.

Raze : "Oh uh, Killjoy. Since we're confessing everything, I wanted to say that..."

Raze looked the other direction from Killjoy. Her face was bright red. She really wanted to say that she loved her. It was really random though, they were talking about Viper and now she talks about her feelings?
However, Raze wanted to confess before she lost or something happened to Killjoy.

Raze : "That palm tree looks funny haha,"

Raze couldn't say it. She was too nervous and thought right now was a bad time.

Killjoy : "Oh haha it does look funny,"

Raze sighed. Killjoy then sat closer to Raze and whispered into her ear,

Killjoy : "I love you too Raze,"