Chapter 6 - Saving Raze

Reyna dropped the knife,
"Fine," Reyna said angrily. Viper smiled at Reyna. Reyna had the urge to slap Viper. Viper told everyone to follow her and so they did. Killjoy then caught up to Viper,
"What's going on Viper? Aren't we friends?" asked Killjoy. Viper ignored Killjoy and kept walking. They ended up in front of a building and Cypher was in front of it, he seemed like he was waiting for them.
"You're on Viper's side?" Sage asked. Cypher nodded,
"I made a deal with her-" Cypher replied, but before he could say anything else, Viper cut him off. Sage was disappointed in Cypher,
"How could he? I thought he was a good person" Sage thought. Killjoy was still clueless, she thought Viper was a friend, but she was the enemy all along.

"Just tell me where Raze is," Killjoy insisted. Viper smiled again,
"It's all going according to plan," Viper thought to herself. Viper then asked Reyna and Sage to enter the building. Reyna then immediately realised that this was the laboratory her sister was killed in.
"Sage don't go in, she wants our Radiant power," Reyna whispered. Viper then heard what Reyna said,
"I don't want your Radiant powers, I just want to have a word with you two," requested Viper.
"I don't believe you," said Reyna. Viper was a little annoyed,
"Very stubborn I see," Viper replied, "Well me and Cypher has Raze held hostage right now, if you don't go in, I'll simply just murder her."
Killjoy then immediately looked at Reyna and Sage.
Sage sighed,
"Let's follow her, Reyna," Sage said.
"We're going to die Sage, you don't understand," Reyna explained, "Do you think we should sacrifice two people for one? Doesn't seem like a good idea, does it."
Sage was now silent. Reyna was right but she didn't want to lose Raze.
"Well if you don't want our Radiant powers, then what do you want?" asked Sage.
"I just want a small talk," Viper replied, she lend out a hand, "Come Sage, I'm not going to hurt you."
Reyna turned Sage's head towards Reyna,
"Sage, we can still save Raze without doing this. I know so damn well that she's going to murder whoever's steps in a centimetre into that laboratory, I don't want you to die Sage," Reyna tried to convince Sage.

"Viper, I don't think we need Reyna and Sage," someone said, their voice sounded very familiar, their voice was deep.
Everyone looked towards the voice's direction and saw Omen holding Kay/O on his arms,
"Cypher knows how to program right?" Omen asked, already knowing the answer. Viper smirked, she then looked towards Sage and Reyna,
"Well how lucky you guys are," Viper said, "Make sure to thank Omen."
Killjoy saw Omen and Viper taking away her bot, but if it meant to sacrifice her robot for Raze, then it was more than fair.
"Sorry Killjoy...your robot is now gone," Sage apologised.
"Haha! I would obviously choose Raze than a robot," Killjoy replied. Sage smilies, she was glad that Killjoy wasn't having a breakdown.
Killjoy got a text message from Viper telling her the location of Raze. She then showed it to Reyna and Sage.
"What if it's a trap? Let's get a maximum of 2 people to go and when those 2 are in trouble, we'll get that one person to save the rest," suggested Reyna. Everyone then nodded in agreement, they've chosen Reyna and Sage to go and Killjoy to be backup.

They went to the exact location where Raze was. Killjoy created a device where there's a button on your wrist, worn like a watch. If you click on it, Killjoy will receive a signal and immediately send help.
"What if I fail to save you both?" Killjoy asked, hoping it won't happen.
"Don't worry, as long as you save Reyna and Raze, I won't be mad," said Sage.
"Ahem, correction, Sage and Raze," Reyna said. Killjoy giggled a bit,
"Alright, stay safe you two," Killjoy said. They both nodded and went inside the building.