12: Leaving Nothing Behind

You wake up to an empty bed. Your heart sinks as you struggle against the sheets. Finally, you give in and lay there helplessly, staring up at the insanely high ceilings.

Bellezza.

The name repeats endlessly in your head, making you shiver as you imagine James whispering it in your ear. Touching you. Kissing you. Feeling you. You look down, shocked at the pool in between your legs. All from thinking about him. You laugh, realizing how much of a mess you are.

Yet, you love it.

You love the way your back arches with his touch. You love the way he whispers your name.

You love it all.

Suddenly, there is a loud clang from the kitchen. Your heart flutters as you rise from the bed, searching for a possible weapon. Desperately rushing for something to use, you look through his bedside table and pull out a burgundy penknife.

Flipping it over in your hands, you tiptoe your way down the hall in nothing but the white silk sheets draped loosely around your body.

"Alexandra?" His voice alone makes you jump.

You whip your head around, revealing James standing in front of you in an unbuttoned black Armani dress shirt and a matching pair of Valentino Oxfords. He raises his eyebrow, briskly taking back his knife.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

"Possibly killing someone..."

"Oh? That's my job. Not yours."

"Actually-"

He eyes you up and down, making note of how the sheets hug every inch of your skin, showing off your gorgeous curves. He takes a step forward, his large hands grasping the top of the sheets. In one swoop, the white silk falls to the floor, revealing your bare body to him.

His eyes trace every inch of your skin, looking you up and down. His hand dances over your breasts, making your back arch. His gaze never leaves yours as his hand goes lower and lower, making your skin tingle with excitement.

He eyes your lips, leaning in and letting his warm breath touch your skin. His lips slide over yours, teasing you, leaving you wanting more. Yet, his mouth goes south, licking a stripe down your neck, tasting your savory skin. He leaves a trail of kisses down your neck, eliciting a short gasp from you. You close your eyes, allowing him to take you somewhere far from here.

His warm breath against your neck makes your breath hitch. Without warning, he throws you over his shoulder and hurls you back upstairs, wasting no time in throwing his expensive shirt on the floor and kissing you violently, letting his mouth do all the work.

Your breath hitches as a gentle moan escapes from your lips. Your body flutters for him, yearning for his every touch. His middle finger teases your entrance, and a soft whimper escapes your lips. He takes that as a cry for more, plunging his finger deep inside you, making you writhe in pleasure.

As his finger slides in and out, he smirks at your apparent arousal, going faster, harder, curling his finger as it hits the spot that makes you go weak. You walls clench tighter around his finger, earning a low grunt from him, "God, you're so tight, bellezza..."

You sigh at the name. Just the sound of his voice alone makes you wet with desire. Suddenly, he pulls his finger out, and you feel incredibly empty. Your lips curve into a frown only for a moment until he goes back to kissing your body, leaving small purple marks where his lips were.

Marking you as his.

Just when you think you can't possibly wait any longer, he thrusts deep, making you cry in pleasure. His movements are fast and strong as you whimper and moan in his ear. You dig your sharp fingernails into his plump muscles, leaving your marks on his smooth skin. Your scratch marks look like animal attacks: rough and violent.

You feel your walls clenching tightly around him as he pounds into you. Every part of your body feels thoroughly aroused by his every movements. Without warning, he flips over, keeping himself wedged deep inside you. You, now being on top, straddle him, grinding your hips down onto him while his hands explore your body.

James snakes his hands to the back of your neck, pressing your head to his chest as he pounds into you from underneath. His dominance serves as a reminder of his true nature. His ruthless motions nearly make your eyes roll to the back of your head in pleasure, almost making you blackout.

Not a single nerve feels left out as you dig your nails into his buff shoulders, thoroughly turning him on. It only takes him a moment before he comes hard, filling you to the brim with every ounce of him.

You lay atop his chest for what feels like forever, catching your breaths, tangled between the sheets amidst the swirl of sweat and stickiness. As James wraps his arm around you, you flutter your eyes closed, exhausted yet sated from the intense sex.

The peacefulness doesn't last. You rise at the crack of dawn, your eyes darting across his nighttable for the penknife from earlier, wasting no time in wrapping your tiny fingers around the leather handle. You turn around to take one final look at James before gathering the pile of clothes from the marble floor and scurrying out of the mansion, leaving nothing behind.