A Simple Day

A bright morning, when she wakes up from her sleep getting ready for office wearing a formal black dress. She comes out of her room her mother invites her for breakfast. While doing the breakfast she gets a call she attends the call and go out quickly.
She reached that place where his the only friend named rahul who is the only one with whom she can share anything, with whom she feels relaxed after her family he was the one who matters to her the most.
He is a handsome guy with a funny and flirting nature and for her maya is his best friend the only girl with whom he doesn't flirts but feels so relaxed with her. He stands there as he hits someone's car with his car. He is screaming on that person that it's not his mistake. And Maya arrives there and stops him asks him about what happened and get him relaxed as she know that it is his habit to screaming & fighting on little things. He give some money to that person whose car got crashed and says him to leave but Rahul still accuse that person that he is a fraud who did it all intentionally to get money. She stops him and says him to go with her to the office.
They both reached her office, her employees greet them. They go to her cabin. She asks him that why he does these silly things. And he again becomes angry but she relaxed him. Then he asked about his wish to do some work but he refuse and says that his father to do that his father was maya's business partner and she has a good bonding with him and his family also. He tells her that for a new deal they have to meet a guy named Vansh oberoi. She agreed to meet him later. Her secretary comes there tells her about one of her employ has leaks some her company's personal details. She gets angry as she hates  cheaters and liars.
She confronts him and ordered him to leave his job he begs her to not do something like & says she can reduce his salary or give him more work to do and forgive him but she is not going to do something like that. She ordered the guards to take him out of her office and says there is no punishment for mistakes, mistakes are the punishment themselves.