Ep 6 Something About Her

They meet next day. Maya returns his coat.
Maya: Thanks for this. Take it now.
Vansh: I think I shouldn't take it. I mean you are so careless about you so if you stuck in that situation again..... So keep it to urself
Maya: don't you think that you are overcaring.
Vansh:I am just saying the truth that I care about you I don't know why.
Maya: you shouldn't. Bcoz I can take care of me myself.
Vansh: yeah I saw you last night how you.......
Maya: Vansh please we are just business partners now. Not anything else. And I don't want something else like that.
Vansh: don't worry it never affect your business.
(Rahul comes there)
Rahul: hey guys what's happening?
Maya: nothing else. We were just discussing about the shoot.
Rahul: Don't you get bored.
Maya: what do you mean?
Rahul: I mean whenever i asks you something you replies just like that I am also your business partner. Chill buddy I am your friend.
Maya: Yeah but it's my work place, my working time so I like to talk to you when you wanna talk about just this.
Rahul:ok fine. Leave it. You told me that you need a photographer. So you have to take his interview.
Maya: Yeah thanks.
Rahul: OK bye.
Maya(to Vansh): Actually I need to take the interview so if you wanna go.....
Vansh: That's ok. I'll wait for you.
Maya: Are you sure?
Vansh:Yeah.
Maya:ok.
(she goes outside the cabin)
(Here a new person comes named Raj. Maya is taking his interview)
She: so what's your name?
He: Raj. Here is my resume.
She(seeing the resume): You have no experience why should I hire you.
He:there is also no experience of living the life. But still a person lives.
And I will learn it here.
She: if I had to teach so I opens a school. Not a company. I need a photographer. I don't need an extra smart person like you.
You may leave.
He: what is photography? Capturing the moments or capturing the person inside them. Here are some of photos captured by me. Please have a look.
(She sees the photos and got impressed as he understands he is the photographer that she needs a photographer like him so she offers him the job)
She: welcome to my company. Here's first rule is to come at time so remember it. You may join from tomorrow.
He: I knew it. You deserve me.
She: excuse me!
He: I mean I deserve this job.
She: fine. You may leave.
He: well I wanna says that your office is good and......
She: the person who wanna capture the moments should know the worth of time.
He: yeah, see you tomorrow. Thanks for the job.