Ep 2: Maya And Rahul

Maya orders everyone to get back to their work and goes to her work and starts working on her laptop. Rahul is sitting in front of her and keeps on looking herself. She becomes irritate and asks him, '' why are you sitting here like this? Kuch kaam Nahi hai kya tumhe? Hm? "
He replies, "OK kya karna chahiye hm? Bata do tum hi vaise bhi me Bohot bore ho raha hu😒".
She says, "go and help your father in his work and  you have your own company and there is a lot of work to do. So go there. Aise useless banke mere saamne mat baitho 😒".
He says,"excuse me, so you wanna say that I am useless😡"
She says, "something like that🙄".
He says, "listen yaar me Ab tumse ladna Nahi chahta. Ye kaam ko aise baar-baar kehne ke liye na mere dad hi Bohot hai. Buddy there is only 1 life we live, so enjoy it😕😁".
She says, "ye movie vaale dialogue na mere saamne mat bola Karo tum. "
He says," I think is kaam ki hi koi bimaari hai So keep it up I am going to have some party."
She says,"Rahul, go to the office otherwise I am calling your dad".
He says, "OK lady calm down. Jaa raha hu kaam krne bas Ab yahi to reh gaya hai na mere liye 😒😡😕."
She says," Rahul.....
He says, "Kabhi-kabhi na aisa lagta hai tum Meri Nahi, is kaam ki hi friend ho bas".
She says,"hm, fine go to the office"
He says, "vahi jaa raha hu madam, vahi jaa raha hu. "
He leaves.
She engages in her work.
In the evening she leaves for home. And calls Rahul to have a coffee with him as he is upset with her. And he is one and only friend of her. They both have a coffee.
Maya says, " I am sorry"
Rahul says, "for what?"
Maya says,"I didn't talk to you nicely in the morning and send you to the office. And said.... "
Rahul says," oh madam leave it, and you know what Agar tum na ho na to Sach mai me Kuch kar hi nahi sakta."
Maya says, "you are so sweet."
Rahul says," yeah, all girls says this."
They both laughs.
Rahul says, "As I told you that you have a meeting with Vansh Oberoi. So it's tomorrow at 11 am at his office."
She says," ok I'll be there. I think we should go home now."
He says, "yeah, let's go".
They both leave for home.
They reach their homes.