Ep 11: The Party

Tonight she has to go to the party. So she is getting ready wearing a blue dress. And Vansh thinks to propose her in that party. She gets ready but she is not in the mood to attend the party. She calls Rahul.
She: Rahul I think I should not go to the party.
He: why? What happened?
She: nothing but I am not in a mood to attend the party.
He: oh come on, and your wedding has been fixed so assume that it's a party for that.
She: but........
He: enough this is. What's wrong with you? I asked you if you are happy with it so you said yes and now you are not seems to be happy. Is there something wrong?
She: no. There is nothing like that. And do you know about Vansh. he understands by my face, by my Voice about my mood and if he will see me like this he will definitely ask and.........
He: just a minute what do you mean he understands? Is there something.....
She: actually he has becomes my friend now.
He: that's good. Then you should definitely go to the party your friend is waiting for you.
She: yeah fine
He: OK see you there.

She goes to the party. Vansh sees her and keeps on looking her as she is looking gorgeous.

She meets him

She meets him.
She: Hi.
He: Hi. Someone is looking damn gorgeous today.
She: thanks.
He: how do you know it's you
She: I never see you praising someone except me.
He: of course.
She: but I think you are looking damn handsome today.
He: well thank you.
Rahul comes there.
Rahul: Hi guys.
She: Hi.
Rahul: OMG, someone is looking damn gorgeous.
She: oh really
He: of course miss Maya.
Maya: I think you both have also become friends before that you are using same words for praising me.
They laughs.
Rahul: OK listen miss Maya I wanna talk to you so please can I have some of your precious time?
She: sure. Excuse me Vansh.
Vansh: sure.
Maya and Rahul goes to talk.

She: what happened Rahul?
He: your wedding.
She: what?
He: you says that I am your friend. And you said yes for the marriage to that Raj.
She: so what?
He: you didn't think it to be important to ask me before you said yes to him. But I think he is not good for you.
She: just leave it. I did what I thought to be right. And I am happy.
Vansh sends someone to tell her that he wants to talk to her. She says that she is coming in just a few minutes.
And continues to talk to Rahul. But Vansh comes there and hears their talks. When Rahul says that: so you are going to marry that Raj and you are happy. Then fine I just want your happiness.
She: Rahul..........
He goes from there.
But Vansh hears it and can't tolerate it. He goes from there and becomes so upsets and thinks that he loves a person so much and this is what he got. But Rahul would sees him at this time. But he doesn't asks something to him about it.

She comes there.
She: Vansh.
He becomes normal.
He: yes.
She hears his voice and understands it that something is wrong.
She: Vansh are you OK?
He: yeah. I am fine.
She: are you sure?
He: yes. I am fine.
She: OK what happened? Why have you called me?
He: nothing. I just wanna asks how is this party?
She: oh yeah it's fantastic.
He: yeah.
She: OK I have to meet some people so..........
He: yeah sure go.
She: thanks.