Ep 12: The Party Ends

The party ends. Maya goes to her home. As she enters the home her mother asks her about the party. Raj is still there.
She: it was quite good.
Her mother: OK.
He: who is Vansh?
She: he is my business partner.
He: anything else?
She: what do you mean?
He: I mean your mother told me usually you don't go to parties. So.....
She: actually he is my friend also.
He: oh that's good. And That's also good that you have tell me about it.
Her mother: but I don't think that you should make him friend. You don't know about that boys who.........
She: mom please don't say anything about him.
Her mother: oh really now has he become that much special to you?
She: yeah whatever you think.
She goes in her room and calls Rahul.
She: Rahul did you notice that Vansh didn't seems to be fine?
Rahul: yeah.
She: so do you know why?
He: I don't know.
She: OK by.

Vansh is lost in her dreams. His secretary knows everything about him and Maya. So he asks him that what will he do now?
Vansh: the marriage is going to be happen but it has not done yet.
His secretary: so?
Vansh: I will do anything, anything to get her.
His secretary: what do you mean?
Vansh: I will make her realise that she loves me then I will propose her. And she can't refuse my proposal then.
His secretary: but if she do it.
Vansh: I don't let her do this because she is my obsession my stubbornness and my desire. And Vansh Oberoi don't leave his any stubbornness incomplete.