°12°

Four led her back to his room, it was just him in a massive loft

The men had managed to rip half her top, bruising and cutting her cheek and knuckles.

She looked down at them and sighed.

Four had currently wandered off into his closet, while Blair was sat on the sofa which was Fours bed, having nothing but a blank expression on her face.

However, in her head a million thoughts were jumping at her, like, why Al would do that?

Did Al know?

Why was Four helping her?

Why would Al betray her?

Why is Blair the one always getting in trouble?

Honestly, at this point her head felt like it was going to explode with the amount of questions that continued to pile up in there.

She honestly didn't know what emotion to feel right now. Her thoughts were interrupted, when she felt a hand brush over her forearm, making her look up.

She looked up into those big dark eyes, those eyes that saved her once again. Those eyes she had started to fall in love with more and more. Something she couldn't control.

She knew she couldn't, she knew it was dangerous.

But Four was a drug, a drug she craved and needed.

Something she just wanted more and more of, no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it.

She would simply just want more.

"Here, put this on," Four finally spoke, handing a black sweater to her.

She grabbed the sweater from out of his hands, pulling it through her arms and over her head. As she did this, she took a large inhale of the sweater, smelling Four's aftershave and scent.

"Thank you," Blair whispered, finally speaking up.

"You'll be safe here," he reassured her.

Blair sighed, watching as Four got a bowl and flannel, dipping it in the warm water.

Her grabbed Blair's hand gently, careful not to hurt her. He rubbed his thumb lightly over her knuckles, his jaw tensing.

"Hey, I'm okay," Blair lifted Four's chin up to meet her eyes.

He sighed, dabbing the flannel on her knuckles.

Blair winced at the pain, grabbing Four's hand out of reaction.

Four looked up to meet her eyes yet again, finding her already looking.

"Sorry," Blair mumbled.

"Don't be sorry, I quite like it," Four smiled lightly.

Blair shook her head, "I can't believe Al..." she trailed off, looking to the side.