Chapter 22

Warning for there is spicy scene😩✌️
no seggs, just s p i c e

okay continue(also pls read the a/n at the end lmaoo)

"What is it?"

George paused, thinking of the right words to say, "you know how I confessed to you?"

"Yeah, how could I forget? You were so mad at me," Dream replied, his voice skeptic, "why..?"

"Don't judge me for this please, I just... I suck at this type of stuff," George's heart was beating faster now, and he was getting nervous.

"I would never judge you Georgie," Dream caressed George's cheek. George leaned in, "would... Would you judge me if I kissed you?"

"Well, I, uh..." Dream's voice faltered, dropping his hand, and staring at the brunette.

"It's adorable how flustered you are right now," George murmured, and Dream shook his head flustered, "I thought you weren't good at this."

George replied with a simple shrug.

Two can play that game, Dream thought, backing George up against one of his bedroom walls.

"Dream wha-"

He picked up the brunette by his thighs, George's legs immediately wrapping around Dream's waist, and arms resting on his shoulders. George's breath hitched, his heart now pounding in his chest.

"Now what was that about kissing me?" Dream smirked and George glared at him, "this is unfair."

"You like it."

"I do," George admitted, his heart giving a flutter.

Dream closed the gap between them, kissing George firmly until they were breathless. He brought him over to his bed, sitting him down, and then sitting down beside him.

"Kiss me again," the brunette begged, turning to the side to face the blonde, "please."

The air was baited with anticipation, eyes fluttering closed, their lips met once again. It wasn't altogether the utmost comfortable position to be in, but neither of them seemed to mind.

And that's how they stayed for the rest of the night, sitting on Dream's bed, kissing one another back and forth until the other was breathless.

————

"Hey, where were you last night? I came home to an empty house," Karl pouted, as George walked by. He paused, looking around, "I was at Dream's."

"Oh! That's fantastic, did you talk to him?" Karl grinned, and George shrugged playfully, "kinda."

"What do you mean kinda?"

————

"Tell me," Sapnap glared at Dream, "did he finally talk to you? I'll drag him down here if I have to-"

"Actually Sapnap, we um, did a little more than just talk," Dream said sheepishly. Sapnap's eyes widened, "what do you mean?"

"We kissed. Like, a lot."

"So y'all made out," Sapnap raised an eyebrow. Dream nodded, "if you wanna put it that way I guess."

"It's not a dirty word Dream," the raven haired boy rolled his eyes and Dream sighed, "it's not that, he just... He left. Before I got up. I don't even know what we are."

"Ask him the next time you see him. He was probably just overwhelmed," Sapnap suggested.

"Maybe..." Dream frowned.

————

"Oh, so are you two dating now?" Karl asked after George had explained the make out session.

"I kinda ran out of there an hour or so ago before he woke up," George admitted, "I didn't want to, but I just..."

"Got scared?" Karl finished his sentence.

"Yeah, exactly."

"Ah speaking of Dream..." Karl looked past George. George turned to see Dream and Sapnap walking side by side, chatting away.

"Maybe I should go-"

"They're coming this way, and Dream already saw you," Karl put his hand on the brunette's shoulder sympathetically, "it'll be fine."

"Hey guys," Sapnap waved once they were closer to the pair.

"Hi!" Karl smiled as Sapnap walked behind him, hugging him and kissing his cheek.

"Hey George," Dream's voice was filled with awkwardness.

"Let's give these two some privacy, yeah?" Sapnap led Karl away from the two.

"Hi Dream..."

"I... I'm really sorry. If I made you uncomfortable, or pushed you to do things you didn't want to and I-"

George cupped Dream's face and kissed him. Dream melted into the kiss, and before he knew it, was kissing him back.

"Guys come on, there's kids playing here," a voice said jokingly and Dream and George pulled away from each other, blushing.

"Sorry guys," Dream giggled nervously. Ranboo and Tubbo were standing outside of their house, their newly adopted son, Micheal, in Ranboo's arms. He was just staring at the pair.

"Uh..." George quickly bent down and grabbed a dandelion, handing it to Micheal, who happily accepted it, and turned his attention away from them.

"So, are you two a couple now?" Ranboo asked.

"I don't know, are we?" Dream smirked at George, who glared playfully at him.

"I guess we are."

WC: 

UCOUEHNCIOEHNXJK FOR THE RECORD, IDK HOW TO WRITE PPL KISSING EACH OTHER OKAY- 

I HAD TO LOOK IT UP LIKE, SEVEN TIMES.

I also then procrastinated writing one sentence for five days lmao, which, by the way, was the "i gUesS wE arE" one snrkvbsdu

Thinking there may be one last chapter and then the books done??? 

Also my other book somehow reached 101k reads and I'm just so genuinely confused how that happened. ANYWAYS, HOPE Y'ALL ENJOYED<3

EDIT: LMAO SORRY THIS STORY IS DONE I DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO ADD TO IT SO UM UR WELCOME AND GOOD BYE

ALSO GO READ ALLURING MY DETECTIVE AU ;D