♡LOSER!♡

The way your body relaxed into your bed made your sleep peaceful.

⊹₊ *. ⋆ ⊹₊ *. ⋆ ⊹₊ *. ⋆ ⊹₊ *. ⋆ ⊹*.

"Y/n...."

"Nikki? Are you okay?"

"Yea, im fine...just wanted to tell ya something though..."

Nikki's voice was more calm and quiet.

"What is it? Did you kill somebody? 'Cause i would totally help you hide it." You say smiling.

"No...just gimme a minute- or two, okay?"

Nikki was moving her hands up to her faces and making gestures. The stress of you made her heart race and she could feel her body and face heating up. She turned away from you, looking at the ground.

"Okay." You placed a hand on her shoulder to reassure her everything was okay.

She felt your eyes on her. The teal haired girl turns back to you slowly and grabs your hand. She opens her mouth...

"Y/n..I-I...Li-"
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

God fucking damnit.

Okay, so turns out you forgot to cancel your alarm today.

The sound of your alarm made you want to saw your ears off.
You cancel the alarm and laid back down. This gives you time to think about your dream.

'Okay y/n, calm down. This was probably just some weird coincidence that makes you wanna re-think your entire relationship with Nikki- but hey, this will probably never happen in real life and DEFINITELY NOT happen today-'

Your thoughts were interrupted by the sound of your ringtone. You reach for your phone again and press 'answer' not even reading the name.

"What?"

"Meet us at the park loser."

"Which park?"

"The one next to your house, dumbass."

"Ughhhhhh.....fine"

"See you soon"

You hung up and laid back down again. This is just too draining and the motivation isn't there.

You finally get up and pick something to wear. After you get changed you head to your front door and walk out.

'this cant be happening, ugh.'

(315 words)

Sorry, this was short! I am just really tired and motivation isn't really here. I might post soon

ily