♡<(⁄ ⁄>/▽/<⁄ ⁄)> Finale♡

What. The. Fuck

WHY WOULD HE SAY THAT?!

I mean, Nikki does act closer to you, and she does get a little close to your face...and stare at your lips....and your eyes....and- OKAY THAT'S ENOUGH.

You were blushing but you didn't realize it until you stopped thinking.

You go to the kitchen and get some water. It was then you realized you didn't know where to sleep. Neil and Max were sleeping in the guest room, Nikki was in her room, and you couldn't go to the Master bedroom, obviously. Sleeping on the could would be cool.

You grab a blanket and a pillow from the closet upstairs. You lay down and go on you're phone until you pass out or it dies.
--------------------------------------------------
You woke up by a hand shanking your shoulder and a soft voice telling to wake up.

You sit up and rub your eyes, the blanket folding over your legs. Your bones ached, your vocal cords felt scratchy, and your head was pounding. You would always feel like this when you woke up.

Y/n, please wake up...

You look up at the shadowy figure and start to see teal hair. You realized it was Nikki.

"Wha- Niki what are doing?... God your voice was terrible.

"Can you come sleep in my room please! I cant rest if you aren't there..." She whispered in a desperate/sad tone.

Tired and clueless, you didn't really think about it and agreed.

"Sure.." You nodded, voice still scratchy.

"Thank you!..." She said with relief..

Nikki dragged you up the stairs hoping you wouldn't pass out while walking.

Nikki opened her bedroom door and walked you in.

"I'll uh, sleep on the floor..." You said trying to lift your tired eyes.

"Nope! You'll sleep in the bed. With me!"

"Okay..sure..." You were yawing like crazy.

You both slip into the bed. You lay in your normal position while Nikki's head was on your chest. It was then you realized what was happening.

NIKKI IS SLEEPING ON YOUR CHEST!?!

Your heart began to pump and you start to get nervous. You feel sick...sickly in love...

"Y/n! Are you okay?!" Nikki look at you with concern.

"Uh- yup! Everything is okay! Totally fine!"

"Hmmmmm........okay!"

Nikki flopped right back onto your chest.

You start to think... A lot.

'Maybe this isn't so bad'

'Maybe I don't need to panic'

'Im sure we'll still be friends no matter what'

'I

Love

Nikki'

You start to calm down and enjoy the moment. You nuzzle your head into Nikki's messy hair. God, you would die for this girl.

You pull her towards you and wrap your arms around her tighter.

Nikki was curled like a ball with her arms around your back.

You move you hands to her waist and...kiss her forehead

"Good night, Nikki..."

Right after you said that, Nikki moved her head onto your shoulder and whispered.

"Good night, y/n..."

You froze. You thought she was asleep. You were shocked and didn't know what to do. You body temp went up a little.

"Hey y/n?..." Nikki said softly.

"Y-yeah?..."

"I-" Nikki started but stopped herself.

"What were you gonna say?" You whispered while patting her head.

"I- um- well- actually-" Nikki got frustrated and just gave up on saying anything.

"Hey it's okay, you don't have to say now... You can take your time..." You cooed as you stroked Nikki's tangled hair.

Nikki took in a deep breath. She loved everything about you. Your hair, your talents, the way you always care about her, and they way you hugged her.

"I think... I think I like you...." Nikki hugged onto you tighter, afraid you might let go.

"Nikki...." You started to talk but got cut off by her.

"You don't have to like me back but just- just don't leave me..." Nikki started to tear up and dug her head into your shoulder.

You pull away from Nikki and sat both of you up. You tilt Nikki chin up towards you.

"I would never leave you...I promise..."

You saw Nikki's tears run down her red cheeks. You pull her into a hug. She sobbed and hugged you as hard as she could. She loved you. She loved you so much.

You were combing you fingers through her hair while she was crying into your shirt.

"Nikki?...hey.."

Nikki looked up at you with her glossy eyes. Her cheeks her splotchy and her nose was runny.

"Yeah?..." She sniffle rubbing her eyes.

"I love you...."

Nikki was felt a rush of relief.

"Really?" She asked with hope.

"Really."

Nikki straddled your hips, grabbed your face and kissed you.

You kissed back, shocked at first but you calmed down.

You guys break apart the kiss and Nikki puts her head back onto your shoulder and slithers her hands around your waist.

"I love you so much, y/n..."

"I love you more..."

The End

--------------------------------------------------

YOOO FINAL CHAPTER!!

I hoped you guys enjoyed!

Special thanks to MedicineForU ! There were my main inspo to finish this book!

I hope you guys liked the story! Maybe I should make a 2nd book, maybe adding some of my ocs... Eh idk.

Anyways-

I love you all so much❤

(877 words)

:D