~2~

"Kim Eunji! Where did you go for the past one hour?" a man with black hair, probably in his mid-twenties glared at the eight-year-old girl who looked down shyly, afraid to meet his gaze as two others, one orange-haired while the other is brown, stood near them, arms crossed.

"I was just looking around Appa. I swear I just took a walk to the park", Eunji pouted and dared to look at the man with puppy eyes.

"Yah, Taehyung-ah. Save her some slack, she's a growing kid, she needs to learn to be independent", the eldest man with the brown hair among them scowled at the black-haired man.

"Hyung, she's a kid, a literal eight-year-old. What if something happened to her? You never know who is lurking around here. She was gone for an hour, an hour, there's no way she's getting out of this", Taehyung said sternly as he returned his glare to the young girl who looked down in guilt.

"Come here sweetie", the third male smiled at the girl who quickly hugged her into his arms as he wrapped them around her protectively. "You know going out on your own is dangerous sweetie", he kissed her head as she nodded. "Never do that without letting anyone of us know, we were so worried about you. We'd feel so bad if anything happened to you, you know that right", the girl nodded again, looking down. "Now apologize to your Appa".

"S-Sorry Appa", the girl sniffed as tears started to fall down. Seeing his baby in tears he instantly dropped his glare as he pulled her into his arms feeling guilty and angry at himself for being harsh.

"Baby, sweetie, shhh. Don't cry honey, Appa hates to see you cry. I'm sorry, Appa's sorry for yelling at his precious baby bear", Taehyung cooed at his baby.

"Eu-Eunji loves Appa", his heart warmed and shattered at the words his baby uttered making him pull her closer as he peppered her face with kisses.

"Appa loves you too baby", Taehyung said, his voice cracking a bit.

"Aww", Hoseok cooed at the adorable pair.

"As sweet as this moment is, we need to close the café. Come on kids, times up", Seokjin ushered them out as he took his keys. Taehyung took his little girl's hand while Hoseok took the other as Seokjin locked the café, the 'closed' sign visible on the glass door. Café Blue Moon towered over them as they made their way toward their street. It wasn't far. It went with the three males humming tunes to the song the little girl so eagerly sang under the night sky, the moon and stars shining over them as stoplights as nature was their audience. The little girl's voice and happy face put their hearts at ease and made their day worth it, worth all the hard work they'd done.

"Goodnight TaeTae, goodnight my sweetie", Hoseok squished the little girl's cheeks as they stood in front of his house, the three males being neighbors. Hoseok was first, to his left Seokjin, and to Seokjin's left was the Kim family's house at the end of the street. "See you tomorrow", he waved as the other got to their porch.

"Sleep well my babies, especially you Eunji sweetie. Nighty night!" Seokjin waved at the others, using his both hands on each side.

"You too Seokjin oppa, Hoseok oppa!" Eunji waved hysterically, her gummy smile showing.

"Sleep well", Taehyung said before ushering his baby inside. He quickly shut the door behind him, locking it to make sure, soon enough they had their dinner and it was time for bed. "Come on baby, let's get you to bed and read your favorite stories".

"Yay!" Eunji ran up the stairs to her bedroom, quickly getting into her pajamas. Storytime was her favorite. In the meantime, Taehyung too changed into his pajamas before knocking on the little girl's door.