~10~

"Where are we going?" Taehyung pouted, letting the younger drag him.

"Just because you asked me out first doesn't mean I can't be the one to take you out first", Jungkook grumbled as they entered his house.

"That doesn't exactly answer my question but oh well", Taehyung shrugged as he flopped on the couch, stretching before sinking into the soft material. "I'm happy you took time out of your busy schedule and planned this", he said as he stared at the movies the younger was flipping through.

"Tae, I would always make time for you", Jungkook said softly as he looked at the elder who wrapped his arms around him.

"I know", the black-haired male sighed against the soft skin of the younger's cheeks, his lips pecking them. "Now let's get this movie night started".

They ended up picking Fast and Furious series, both up for a long night. Eunji was currently staying with Hoseok and Y/N. Having their own slumber party.

But when you are alone at night with the person you are dating, things start to get a little steamy.

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's petite waist and pulled him on his lap, burying his neck into the crook of the blonde's neck who leaned back against his chest. The little bunny was too into the story to pay attention to the thoughts running in the tiger's head.

The black-haired male rubbed his nose against the pale skin of the younger's neck before pressing his lips on it, tightening his grip on the waist as he sucked, not wanting the boy to pull away. Though pulling away was the farthest thought Jungkook had, he could help the jolt he felt as he bit his lips. The silence and little pants were enough encouragement for the elder to continue his magic. Sucking, nibbling, licking, Jungkook was becoming more vocal as the assault continued. His moans becoming more and more loud as he titled his head back to give the elder more access.

Taehyung's lips traced the whole skin from the younger's lips to his collarbones. His hands holding the waist firmly and occasionally squeezing. He himself couldn't help the small groans that left his lips whenever he felt the other's @ss squirming on his crotch. Sh*t, they were full-on hard by now.

"I know you don't need my help with your problem but the offer still stands", it's either he watches Jungkook give himself a hand-job or he gives the younger a blow-job.

"Help me, Tae", f*ck those sinful moans and the pretty red dazed face. And the night was spent in the bedroom. (I'll let it to your imagination but nothing exceeded rather than blow-jobs okay people?) 

"Hmm, from the small time we spent together. I got to say this was expected Namjoon", Seokjin hummed as he looked through the racks holding many books. A typical library date.

"I guess I give the nerd vibe", Namjoon said as he stared at the handsome man who was busy searching for a book in the romance novel section.

"It's not a bad thing though, I like it quiet and calm", Seokjin winked at the male before finally grabbing a book he got interested in.

"I can tell", Namjoon replied cheekily as they sat on the windowsill seat, leaning over the pillows at the wall while the elder huffed and sat opposite to him. And the reading began, Seokjin being too engrossed in the cliché novel while for the first time in forever Namjoon just put aside his book and focused on the man in front of him.

"You know, staring at me isn't exactly the purpose of coming to a library", the elder said, his eyes on the book as he licked his lips.

"Who said it wasn't?" Namjoon smiled his dimple smile as the elder finally looked up from his book with raised brows, but he didn't miss the blush coating the elder's cheeks.