~9~

"Jimin?" Yoongi mumbled under his breath as he watched the CCTV footage of the morning. He could clearly see Jimin walking in, placing the dessert and coffee on the table, and walking out, a warm smile on his plump lips.

A huge part of him knew though, there was only one person in this whole building who knew how to get into his office and wears lavender perfume. But a small part of him didn't want it to be his ex. But here we are.

He knew that they both knew. They weren't over each other. They could never.

Six months. Six months ago, they were considered the 'it' couple. But now, they hurt each other too bad. They let their work and jealousy ruin a beautiful promise.

But now, there was hope, hope that even after all the feelings hurt and broken. They still crave each other; they still want each other. Need each other. I guess that's what true love does to you. No matter what, you never forget.

A smile tugged on his lips, maybe, maybe he can still fix things right. Jimin didn't tell him to, but his actions prove it. He was given a second chance to redeem himself. A second chance to give life to something beautiful again, it may not be perfect but you know what they say.

Perfect may or may not be beautiful but broken always is.

And he'd be a fool to let it slip out of his hands.

"Jungkook, am I really required?" Namjoon asked with a defeated look as he let himself be dragged by the blonde model.

"Yes, now shh", Jungkook hushed his manager as he dragged the man to Blue Moon café. Okay, he may or may not have taken his 'I might set you up on a blind date with a café owner' too seriously, and from what he heard from Taehyung, Seokjin is still single as a pringle.

A few moments later he walked into the café with the manager at tow, seeing the expression on the elder Jungkook knew he quite like the simple style. The aroma of coffee hitting their noses.

"Hey Hobi hyung!" Jungkook grinned at the orange-haired male who flashed them a bright smile.

"Hi Kook, welcome to Blue Moon!" he greeted before turning to the tall male who watched them curiously, upon seeing the cashier's gaze on him, the manager smiled his dimple smile. "Hi! I'm Hoseok. Jungkook's friend".

"Namjoon. His manager and friend", Namjoon shook hands with the elder who beamed again.

"Oh", Hoseok's eyes widen a bit as he turned to glance at the younger who winked at him and gave a cheeky smile.

"Hey hyung, let's take a seat and order. Talk to you later hyung, say hi to Tae", Jungkook winked again as he whisked away from a little confused Namjoon.

"Oh, I will", Hoseok winked back as he went into the kitchen, quickly finding the younger male. "Hey, they are here. Plan 'Namjin' is in action", Hoseok said to the black-haired male who nodded with a smile and walked off to Seokjin who was busy with a vanilla cake.

"Hyung, Jungkook hyung, and his friend ordered strawberry tart, a chocolate cake, and two vanilla shakes", Beomgyu informed Taehyung.

"Great", he muttered as he got to work and whispered to Beomgyu. "You know what to do right?" the young waiter nodded with a cheeky smile and vanished to the staff room.

"You know, the owner of the café is said to be very handsome, maybe you'll find your match soon", Jungkook winked. (Istg he didn't even wink to Tae these many times jkjkjk)