~8~

"So today I have mint chocolate", Yoongi muttered as he sat on his chair and opened the dessert pack. It started a week ago, someone was keeping a new dessert every day on his table with black coffee. Not that he minded having them, but he was curious about who and why they are doing this. Maybe some cleaner wanting a promotion?

Keeping his thoughts aside he ate the dessert on his table and went back to his work, the security cameras were at repair, and tomorrow he can see whoever was leaving sweets on his table. As he was skimming through papers a knock on his door broke his thought lines.

"Come in", he said, not looking up.

"Hyung", in came his favorite donsaeng, Jungkook, and sat in front of him. "Hyung, you said I had an interview at 3, now Namjoon hyung is saying 6. Can you please explain", Jungkook frowned, upset at the change of timing.

"Well, their last shoot had some technical issues, so yours has been delayed. And before you whine and all, this is a famous magazine and you are going to attend no matter what", Yoongi stated.

"Fine", Jungkook pouted, today was actually movie night. It's been a week since he met Taehyung, both of them growing close but they haven't had another date after the arcade one. Most of the time was spent playing with Eunji or Y/N telling Taehyung embarrassing stories about Jungkook. His sister has grown quite comfortable with his crush and oftentimes, Taehyung's best friends, Seokjin and Hoseok, and his bestie, Jimin too joined their little hangouts. And today was one of them, Y/N invited all of them for a movie night at their house. But now, he guesses he has to miss it. Taking out his phone he texted in the group chat that his interview was delayed and he would be late.

Once he was done with that, he looked up to see his hyung sipping black coffee, but the logo on the cup was something that caught his attention.

"I didn't know you visited Blue Moon café hyung", Jungkook said as he stared at the logo of a blue moon crescent.

"Huh, what Blue Moon?" Yoongi asked confused.

"The coffee you're sipping, it's from that café", Jungkook explained.

"Oh, do you know where the café is?" Yoongi asked curiously.

"Yeah, it's in the neighborhood beside Jimin's. I and him visit it quite often", Jungkook shrugged.

"You and Jimin?" Yoongi frowned a bit.

"Yeah, why'd you ask? Didn't you bring the coffee? Maybe someone else brought it for you", the younger muttered the last part to himself before getting up. "I'll take my leave then, see you", with that the younger was out the door while the elder was deep in thoughts. One that consisted of a particular pink-haired male.

Jungkook faked a smile as the interviewer asked yet another stupid question, no one told him this was a live interview, so yeah, he's in a pissed mood but he can't risk screwing this up.

"So, Mr. Jeon. We've heard about the new collaboration with Gucci. How do you feel about the aspects of working with model Sumi?"

"It's an honor really, I can't wait for the shoot. This is a big step in my career and having the honor to work with my senior and famous model is quite pressuring if I must say", Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Hmm, Mr. Jeon, your fans and the media have always been blind to your personal life. I hope you don't mind me asking but how's your relationship life going?" Jungkook wanted to sigh, he knew this question would come eventually, unlike the other models under the same company, his personal life has always been a mystery. But this time maybe he has an actual answer to the question.