Epilogue

Five years later.

"Dad! Dad!" Eunji ran into the kitchen where her dad was.

"What is it, Eun baby?" the blonde male asked, turning his attention from the food on the pan to his daughter.

"When are my uncles and aunt gonna come?" the girl pouted, tugging at her dad's apron.

"Any moment now, why don't you go to your Appa till then?" the male said, ushering the girl out so he can continue cooking the meal for the family dinner.

"Appa!" Eunji ran up the stairs to her Appa's room, immediately hugging the male sitting on the bed.

"Eun, sweetie", the elder male cooed, running his hand through his daughter's hair. Hugging her back.

"They are coming late, I wanna meet my cousins soon", the girl pouted making the male chuckle.

"Don't worry sweetie, they'll be-", their doorbell ringing cut off the male. "Here", the young girl squealed, running down to get to the door. Once she got there, she quickly opened it to see two males gazing at her with wide warm smiles.

"Uncle TaeTae! Uncle Kookie!" Eunji cheered, immediately hugging both the males who returned the gesture.

"Hey, Eun. How's my favourite niece doing?" Taehyung asked, taking the girl's hand as she dragged them in.

"I'm great. Middle school is a headache but I'll manage", the girl shrugged making the two males chuckle.

"You sure are your Appa's girl", Jungkook shook his head with a smile.

"I knew I heard two monkeys making noise", Yoongi walked down the stairs, playfully rolling his eyes but his gummy smile couldn't be wiped off.

"Great to see you too, hyung", both males said in union. Jungkook hugging the shorter male who grunted but hugged back.

"You two are here already? I still haven't finished cooking", Jimin said frantically before rushing into the kitchen.

"I'll help", Taehyung followed the male, helping with the remaining dishes.

"You two are here when are-", again the doorbell rang cutting the young girl off. In a speed of light she ran to the door, opening it to reveal the Kims family.

"Unnie!"

"Noona!"

"Jungwoo! Soomi!"

Eunji hugged her two cousins. Those two were younger than her, Soomi being the youngest.

"Hey, Eunji", Seokjin smiled at the girl, his husband Namjoon and him walking in.

"Namjoon hyung, Seokjin hyung", the two males in the living room hugged them. The eldest going into the kitchen to help the two males prepare the dinner.

"Let's go to my room to play", and the three ran up to the eldest girl's room.

"We're here!" in came Hoseok and Y/N. Holding gifts, probably for their nieces and nephew.

"Late as usual", Namjoon teased, instantly getting hit by Hoseok.

"Great, everyone's here. How's the dinner?" Yoongi called out.

"Few more minutes", Jimin shouted back.

And soon all of them sat at the table, all laughs and smiles. It was one big happy family.

Jungkook sipped his drink as he stared at all of them with a fond smile.

First the Kims. Two years into dating Namjoon finally proposed Seokjin, instantly getting married and soon enough adopting two kids. Sure, he gave his manager a big sh*t on how he was the reason they ended up with each other but he was happy for them.

Then, Hoseok and Y/N. They are still dating but he's proud of how much his sister grew. She's more patient, caring and emotionally strong about things now. He has to thank his hyung for that. He knew for sure that the elder sunshine was having plans on proposing soon, and he can't wait for that to happen.

Next, was the Min family. He'd say they were the most complicated relationship out of all of them. First, Yoongi and Jimin got back again together after their break-up only to end up knowing the elder already has a child. It was interesting, surprisingly Jimin was more open and caring to Eunji than Yoongi was in the beginning when the news broke. But soon he came around, loving his daughter more than anything.

The hardest part was breaking the news to Eunji who was newly growing aware of the society. Let's just say it took very long for the young girl to digest but spending time with her fathers brought them close to her. She stopped calling Taehyung, Appa soon. A sign he knew that she was accepting her fathers. But no one could've prepared them for the time she called Yoongi, Appa. The poor elder broke in tears right on spot, hugging his daughter like he might lose her if he didn't. Now, they are happy married couple with their sweet daughter.

His eyes fell on his right hand, where a shiny ornament lay around his ring finger. Yes, Taehyung finally proposed after three years of being together. Needless to say, the elder got his own mind-blowing gift the night in bed. He still worked in Min fashions though, even when he got offers from Gucci and a few others. Min fashions is not only his work place, he had many fond memories with Namjoon, Jimin and even Yoongi there to just move out. Besides, having Taehyung by his side, going to be married soon, he couldn't ask for anything more.

Things were going great.

"What are you thinking about baby boy?" Taehyung asked as he buried his face into the crook of his fiancé's neck, his bare chest coming in contact with the younger's back who was currently wearing his oversized hoodie that reached his mid thighs.

"Us", Jungkook hummed as he leaned back against the elder who was making new hickies on top of the old ones.

"Us? What about us?" Taehyung asked as he pecked the younger's lips.

"Just how surreal this feels. I'm really glad we met again Tae", Jungkook pecked his lips again.

"Me too baby. Me too".

If life ever gives you a second chance? F*cking take it people.

The End...

I can't believe it's ending TvT... Well ended. Anyways, I just wrote this story depicting many types of relationships in life... Each were different from others if you observed...

Taekook - The type of one in which first love is everything, the type where they end up with their first love no matter how long it takes. I seriously made them wait so long, sigh...

Yoonmin - Not first love, they get together but sometimes they seperate because of feuds. But still end up together because of their love. So strong, I'm jealous...

Namjin - The one when they meet and take it slow to see of things work out. Slowly fall in love as they date. They are cute, I need they're confidence...

​​​​​Hoseok x Reader - The one who yearn for love but end up hurting, the usual ex drama and finally end up with someone. T-T You guys deserve all the love in this world...

I also thought of adding the type when they love each other but soon get hurt and realize it's best to stop and look for a change but I promised no angst in the first Taekook fic so yeah... But yeah, there are relationships that are not meant to be...

Icy~ Sorry for the rushed ending, this was supposed to be a short fic and I had to end it before I lost interest... It was cute~ 

Thanks for reading!!!

lots of love!

Icy...