~4~

"Okay, and?" Jungkook asked as he trailed behind Namjoon. The manager was relaxed for the first time ever since Jungkook started working. This look suited the man, well maybe it was the natural look on him until Jungkook did something stupid and drove him crazy.

"And you are going to collaborate with their popular artist. I'm sure you've heard about Ms. Sumi", Namjoon said. It was the summer season wear collab between their company, Min fashions and the Gucci. And Jungkook was the selected model for this fashion line.

"When's the shoot?" he asked, dismissing his wavering thoughts.

"Don't worry, it's not until the next two weeks. Until then you have two interviews and four award show gatherings to be", his manager informed making the younger groan. More gatherings meant more fancy uncomfortable outfits and trying not to punch arrogant stuck-up people.

"Okay am I free today then?" Jungkook asked hopefully.

"Well, Yoongi requested your presence after lunch. So, after that you are free to go", the younger internally groaned at that. He might be the elder's favourite but the CEO never cuts him slack.

"Hmm, so, hyung what happened to your last date?" the blonde asked, wriggling his brows as his black-haired manager gave him a weak glare.

"Good but not my type", Namjoon answered anyway with a shrug, relaxing his posture since he got some free time.

"Maybe I can set you up with someone", Jungkook wriggled his brows suggestively. "How about the woman at the reception who ogles over you? I think she would be delighted", Namjoon choked on thin air before actually glaring at the giggling younger.

"You are lucky I can tolerate you and it's unprofessional to date a co-worker besides I'm not interested in her", the black-haired man adjusted his tie while smoothing down his suit.

"Well, I have a lot of chicks and d*cks in my cupid list so don't be surprised if I set you up for a blind date with a café owner", Jungkook winked while Namjoon just rolled his eyes.

"See you kid, don't get into trouble but you'd never listen", both knew the younger heard the last part but he just pretended he didn't. He's the cutest little angel to ever exist, okay besides the little girl.

Speaking of the little girl, he wonders what is going on with her now.

Eunji sat quietly as she looked at the chefs running around, it was another busy day at the famous local café. Meaning, less talking to her Appa, which made her pout.

"Where's the chocolate cookies? I thought I put them near the counter", one of the chefs frantically looked around and the hustle went on and on.

"Eunji sweetie, could you hop off the counter. I need to prep the fruits", a female chef said, giving the girl a small smile as she helped her down. Since she didn't have any other place, she sighed as she searched for her Appa, who was currently giving out orders to the bakers.

"Appa", she tugged at his apron with a pout. Taehyung stopped and looked at his baby who was giving him the puppy eyes. "I'm hungry", in encouragement her stomach grumbled making Taehyung sigh. His baby came first before work.

"I'll let Jin take the ordering, go to the staff room baby. I'll be there in a minute", he urged the girl towards the staff room before going to Seokjin's office. "Hey hyung", Seokjin looked up from the papers at the younger's voice. "I'm going to take my lunch break now; think you can handle the orders?"