James and Tory [From CB1: Dane]

A/n Just a recap. Tory is Emery's mother and James is her boyfriend. Also, remember in this world, werewolf soul-mates CAN fall out of love (unless you're a Carter). 

James and Tory

Sunlight comes streaming in. Tory blinks at the dazzling light, groaning mentally for forgetting to close the blinds last night. She tilts her head to the side, her moment restricted from the large man draped over her, pinning her to the bed. Her fingers trail at the soft hair of his sinewy forearm before interlacing their fingers around her waist. She feels his face nuzzle into her silk strands and nose run along the column of her neck.
“Morning beautiful,” he croaks, his voice husky from first use.
“Mmm, morning,” she whispers back, smiling to herself as she feels him lay sweet chaste kisses against her naked shoulder body. As the kisses continue, the hand at her waist curves upwards to cup her breast and Tory can only laugh at his virulence.

“Really? Already?! Jeez, baby you sure do have the appetite of a 20 year old.”
She can’t help but tease him about his age. The passing of another year for him, something they’d celebrated yesterday. Unlike her, he embraces it with ease and truthfully, Tory only finds him more attractive with time.

The erect staff rubs against her smooth ass before she parts her legs and allows him to guide himself inside. Both gasp at the connection; one no matter how many times they exhaust still remains powerful.
“Don’t you go worrying, Angel. I’ve still got a few good centuries in me yet,” he promises before making good of their slipping time.

As they quietly sip their post-breakfast coffee in front of the TV with Ina Garten explaining some simple delicious recipes, James decides now is the best time to reveal his recent train of thoughts. Thoughts that refer to stepping up their relationship.
After their first night, he’s let her take more of the reins on the pace of their relationship and so far it’s not been an issue. In all honesty, he admits there have been times when he’s had to persuade her a little but this is one of the big hurdles and it’s one he can only hope she’s ready for.

“So hey, we’ve been spending a lot of time together, right?” he causally mentions, arm still slung over her shoulder.
He feels the muscle tense before she turns to him in confusion and apprehension.
“I-I suppose but I mean, we don’t have to. I don’t mind but if you-”
“No-no-no. Wrong end of the stick, baby. I meant that since we should carrying on spending a lot of time together.”

That doesn’t shed anymore light on the situation for Tory and the confusion remains.
“Okay,” she drawls out.

“Okay, so I was thinking maybe we should…move in together.”

Tory’s stunned. Of course, it’s a natural step to take. They have been spending an awful amount of time together-all the weekends, most of the evenings and even a few cheeky texts at lunch.

“Oh but my job….”

“Angel, I didn’t mean you just up and leave to move in with me-”

“But if you move in with me the commute would be way too long.”

He grins broadly. Now he can really tell her how long he’s been thinking about this.

“I have some time off since the club’s undergoing some renovations so I thought…if it’s okay with you, we could give this a trial run. Maybe stay here for a few days-or however long you’re comfortable.”