Ade & Sam: For the Fans :)

PREFACE:

First of all, if you haven't read the first Sam and Ade part (I suggest you do so). 
Second, this is most DEFINITELY Rated R (no doubt about it). 
And third, I just want to point out a few really obvious but important things about this One-Shot: 
-It is completely consensual as there is a safe-word in lieu of 'no'. 
-It is between 2 adults that trust each other. 
-It's a form of roleplay not an act of violence.

If you feel this is unclear in the One-Shot, I'm totally open to having a discussion about it but I have felt like I've kept the lines very clear between rápe and roleplay. 

Bonus Ade+Sam Chapter (for the fans :* ): 

PRE-PREGANCY ANNOUNCEMENT

T-minus 2 days to go until moving day. They still have a shít load of stuff to pack but Sam's not too worried. Thankfully, they can afford not to be on a strict deadline but Adrian being the type A person he is, has already arranged for the moving van. She presumes that moving day will be hectic then, not just because of the physical labor but also because her man will have no doubt scheduled to the nth degree and left little room for error whereas she prefers to leave large margins for error. Either way, she's not too stressed by it. Sometimes, it's just nice to have someone else shoulder the burden and responsibilities for a bit.

She sure will miss the apartment. They've had a lot of good times in it (and a few bad) but it is time to move on, grow up and really settle some roots. Sam can't lie to herself, making a life in suburbia does scare her just a tad. Not only because it makes her feel like an actual grown up and not just some young adult in the 'best years of her life', but also because she's never considered herself as 'suburbia mom'. Though she supposes fitting in is always nerve-wracking, no matter the age.

Shaking all that off, she enters the apartment, dumping her coat on the rack and toeing off her shoes. Sam's stretching her neck, rubbing out the stress of the week when the sound of a faint thump echoes to her ears. It sounds like it's coming from the bedroom but...Ade's not home yet. Or at least she can't see his coat on the stand and his shoes on the rack. There's hardly any way it's thief though. They live on one of the top floors of the condos with security everywhere on the bottom floors. Sam inspects the lock but it doesn't appear to be tampered with.

It has to be Ade. It's the only logical explanation.

"Adrian?" she calls out stepping into the dark bedroom.

The blinds are drawn. She left early in the morning when even the sun wasn't even up but she'd presumed Adrian would have opened them. Perhaps, he left early too. Knowing the room well, she's quick to adjust to the shadows.

"Ade? Bab-"

The rest of her call rises into a yelp as Sam is grabbed from behind and pressed against the wall. There's a split second where her body goes rigid with shock and fear, before the self-defense and martial arts training swiftly kicks in.

"Safeword," demands the voice of her captor, just before she unleashes the full force of her fists. Sam's defenses immediately settle.

Her pounding heart slows as she soaks in the feel of her husband's hard body molded to her back. One of his arms has her captured at the waist, the other resting on the wall in front of her.

"Orange," she murmurs as she realizes that he's actually doing this.

They'd talked about this but dear God, she thought it was him simply indulging her.