Chapter 10 - Z : Breathe

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or only for recreational purpose.

—————————————————————————

Muhammed Ali -
Float like a Butterfly, sting like a Bee.

********

Z

I could feel the beads of sweat pouring out of my body and slowly flowing downwards. The burn in my muscles and energized beating of my heart. Completing a workout is one of the best feeling in the world.

I recently read somewhere that body odor, the way someone's sweat smell could you appealing to others if the find the human sexual attractive. How interesting!

He smells heavenly.

I finish my training session with Alex and he takes leave for lunch. I on the other hand have things to do, people to host.

The workout studio is set on multiple floors on a separate building, a luxury. The Boxing arena is basically a giant hall with great artificial turf, black in color, the material has some give, makes it fun to workout. The walls are aligned with heavy punching bags, speed bags on one side and hand wraps, bag gloves and headgears on another.

To be honest no one uses the headgear, it's just lying there collecting dust. Not that there is any actual dust, dedicated cleaning staff removes every bit and speckle before it even settles down.

I take in the ambience and try to picture him in this environment, my environment.

There is still time left for my 2 p.m. class after my workout. so I take my shirt off and give myself a second to pause and look in the mirror.

Breathe

I practice some deep breathing techniques I have recently learned and then carefully look at my features. I know I look good but my face could use some cleaning so I wash it with some strawberry face wash, Harry likes strawberries.

We are not going to think about him for a minute!

I moisturize and use a bit of sunscreen in the end. Alright looks presentable, some more deep breaths to calm my anxiousness. I wet my hair with some water, style it on one side and some sea salt spray. Perfect!

Lastly I put another t-shirt on from my black backpack, one of the most expensive things I own along with my iPhone. Everything is black, my attire, the bag and the cell phone. That's my color these days.

As I come out of the room I can see the class getting ready and forming a circle.

Harry is on the left hand corner covering the entrance and a row of hand gloves. He came. I smile to myself and he sees me. He makes room for me in the circle and wait for me to join him, I wink at him and go straight to the center.

I greet the class and get a mild response. That's what happens when you schedule a class at lunch time. But I am a new bee so can't argue with the scheduling. He is confused and I suppress a laugh.