Chapter 5 - Z : Take It Off

DISCLAIMER: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental or only for recreational purpose.
——————————————————————————

Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

"The only way to get rid of temptation
is to yield to it.
Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing
for the things it has forbidden to itself."

********

Z

Baby.

He calls me Baby and I just stand there smiling like an idiot, whose first crush has finally paid attention to him and his world has changed colors from black and white to rainbows.

To think about it I never had a crush, or was it this charming boy with sparkling green eyes I first laid my eyes on across the room. Yeah! Maybe it was that, I just never realized as I watched him the whole night with the most ardent gaze I had set on another. I noticed his every little move, every small gesture that night. A new year's eve that, not to sound too dramatic but, changed the course of my life.

He mischievously smiles back at me like trying to remind me that the two of us share a secret which no one else is privy to, oh I remember, I remember everything.

As the game progresses, there are less and less of us, it's becoming more for a spectacle with few performers in the middle and the large audience surrounding us from all sides.

Now there is only 13 of us left, so we decide to sit in a circle at the center of the big hall and take off all our shoes, sandals and socks to keep an even playing field, H sitting right across me.

"We can official call this level II" Tommo quips.
Someone changes the music, something sensual with heavy piano instrumentals plays, few lights are switched off at the corners, feels like we are in the limelight now, everything playing off like a synchronized orchestra, no idea who all pulled this off but good work.

"So whose turn it was" Nialler asks sitting cross legged, giving a quick look to all the players in the game.

I fold my knees up, my hands freely hanging off them.

G is half lying sideways with her head supported by her hand beside me.

Sensual.

H has taken it one step further, he is literally laying on his stomach over the expensive Persian rug, his feet dangling up in the air.

Tease!

"Me" I smirk.

"Take off two items of clothing, the more intimate pieces the better"

I take off KJ's yellow top and my white vest, now sitting in nothing but my black ripped denims, low key hugging my knees. Thanking my boxing sessions from last two years for the good arms.

H gets rid of the shrug from Lizzo off his shoulders without getting up. Shame! It looked good on him. Well he compensates by moving up on his knees, he takes off his white t-shirt flexing his new acquired abs, holding me captive in his gaze. My fingers sting with the need to touch. He goes back to his original position, I look away.