'Damon!'

Stilinski House In Beacon Hills
2 weeks later

Stiles sighs, laying on his bed looking at his bare roof. Remembering the day he came back to his house. Everyone acting like he never left in the first place, not wanting to go back into the same routine, started to hang out with his old friends less and less.

It wasn't easy but I was able to make up excuses. Derek was the only one who at least helped him come up with some of them from time to time but he was still the grumpy werewolf that he met when Scott was turned.

He kept in touch with everyone in Mystic Falls, especially Damon. Doing a long distant relationship wasn't easy but they tried, not wanting to break up over it.

Elena was still in the middle over everything, not getting a break from the supernatural creatures that resided there. Jeremy finally knew everything that was happening but lost his girlfriend Anna in the process and Stefan still being a broody, vegetarian that he was known for.

But, it looked like they were keeping something from him. Every time he facetimed any of them, they would get a grin on their faces or let something slip, they would cover it up. Stating that something unimportant was going on, but he knew better, they were hiding something from him.

As he was about to go deeper into his mind, the doorbell rang.

With furrowed eyebrows, Stiles stood from his bed and walked down the stairs to the front door. He talks as he opens it.

"Seriously Scott, I said I was bu-" A throat cleared and a familiar voice spoke that shocked him to the core.

"I could come back later if you want, I just wanted to say hi to my new neighbour."

"-sy" Stiles looks up into familiar bright blue eyes, ones that belong to his lover.

"Damon!"

"Hey Stiles. Guess who moved to Beacon Hills!"

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Stilinski House
Present

Stiles didn't know whether to cry or laugh, his mind was just in shock to see his boyfriend standing at his front door. Damon smiles while opening his arms.

"Well. Aren't you going to kiss me?" At this, Stile's snaps out of his shock and jumps into his arms. Kissing him as if he was a starving man, and Damon was no better. Stiles pulls back but doesn't move very far from his lips.

"I missed you." Damon gives him a soft, genuine smile.

"I missed you too, you sarcastic teen." Suddenly realising he was out in the open where his neighbours or anyone from the pack could see them, Stiles blushes and quickly pulls him into the house after inviting him in.

Stiles smiles at him brightly, holding his hand tightly. "What are you doing here? Wha-" A finger is placed onto his lips, he looks to Damon through his eyelashes. Damon pulls him over to the couch, sitting down before pulling Stiles down to sit on his lap.

"Well, I've come here to be close to my boyfriend. I wasn't liking the whole long distance relationship and there was nothing really keeping me back in Mystic Falls. Plus I didn't want you to suffer long without my presence."