'Happy Birthday'

Old Hale House

Once enough of the paint is scratched off the door the alpha pack symbol is revealed. It's similar to the triskele on Derek's back but it has hard lines and is formed primarily of triangles. Stiles touches it slightly with his finger prints.

"Wow, what the hell is that?!"

Scott looks to Derek. "This looks similar to the one on your back."

"There is an Alpha Pack." Dereck reveals, Stiles straightens at this.

"Wait, are you saying not only we are dealing with a possible witch but a pack full of alphas?!" He throws his arms up. "Great. Just great. How does that even work if they are all alphas?"

"I hear there's some kind of a leader.  He's called Deucalion." Derek pauses before continuing. "We know they have Boyd and Erica.  Peter, Isaac and I have been looking for them for the last four months."

Stiles sighs, rubbing his eyes tiredly at the information provided. "I need a vacation from all the supernatural business."

"So you find them.  How do you deal with an alpha pack?" Scott asks Derek, believing it wouldn't be easy fighting an Alpha Pack.

"With all the help I can get."

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Heather's House

Outside

Stiles and Scott are walking up to a house party, it was being hosted by one of Stiles' old friends. Scott looks around before frowning at Stiles.

"Where's Damon? Does he know you are coming here?"

Stiles raises an eyebrow at him. "He will be by later, plus even if he didn't know it doesn't mean I have to tell him where I'm always going."

Scott holds his arms up in surrender. "Sorry. Was just wondering."

They stay silent for a few seconds before Stiles groans, looking to Scott. "What?"

Scott looks at him confused. "What do you mean, 'What?'"

"I mean 'What?', and you know what." They have stopped now a couple of feet from the door. Scott continues to look confused.

"'What' what?"

Stiles now looks to him as if he was stupid at not know what he was doing. "That look you were giving!"

"I didn't give a look..." Scott asks even more confused and a little frustrated.

"Oh, there was a distinct look, Scott."

Scott throws his arms up, exasperated. "What look?"

"The look that says the last thing you feel like doing right now is going to a party!"

Scott sighs, now realising what Stiles was saying. "It's not that... It just seems weird, going to a different high school's party..."

"What? Would you..." Stiles says incredulously before groaning. "God, one drink, all right? You'll be fine! I went to nursery school with this girl, okay? She promised to introduce you to all of her friends. So, tonight, no Allison. Tonight, you're moving on."

Scott nods, now hyped up. "You're right."

Stiles starts to smile, now getting hyped up himself. "That's right I'm right!"

Scott continues nodding. "Moving on."

"Onward and upward!"

"Let's do this."

"Let's do this. That's what I'm talking about." Scott goes to step forward but stops and looks to Stiles again.

"How's my breath smell?"

Stiles groans, looking at him impatiently. "I'm not smelling your breath."

"Do you have any gum?"

"No! No gum! You're fine!"

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Inside

They walk inside, the party is going on as Scott and Stiles go to great Heather.

"STILES! Hi!" Heather says once she sees him.

"Hey! There's the birthday girl!" Heather smiles at him before turning to Scott and looks to him with a large smile, her eyes roaming over him.

"You must be Scott." Scott smiles nervously, shaking her hand.

"That's me. Happy Birthday." She smiles back before turning back to Stiles with a mischievous smile.

"Where's that boyfriend of yours? I want to meet him." Stiles raises his arms in a calming manner.

"He'll be here soon, he's just finishing some things up before coming here."

She nods. "Good." Heather turns to Scott and grabs his arm. "Come downstairs with me and help me pick out a bottle of wine...?" Before he could answer back, she is pulling him away. Stiles watches Scott being led away with a smile, he suddenly nearly jumps at the arms that wrap around him from behind.

"What's cooking good looking? Want to come back to my house later tonight?" Stiles relaxed slightly at the familiar voice, raised his arm up and slightly whacks him at an odd angle.

"Can you not?" He turns around, the arms not leaving his waist and looks slightly up to see Damon's face.

"No. It's too fun this way." Damon smirks down at him before giving a slight peck. He goes to pull back but Stiles grabs head and keeps it in place.

"Oh no. I need full compensation for that scare." At this, Stiles pulls him pack down and their lips meet.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Wine Cellar

Scott returns to the cellar after going to Heather's brother's bathroom for condoms, he nervously moves it around his hands thinking back to the conversation he had on the phone with Alison a few minutes before.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

2 Chapters in one days, hope you guys enjoy!

Disclaimer - I do not own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries. However I do own the storyline, so please do not steal or copy without permission. Thank you!