'Magic Spells, Rituals & Symbols'

Stiles House

It has been a couple days since Scott had been over to hang out with Stiles, a couple days since waiting for Bonnie to come back with information on what's been happening here in Beacon Hills and now they had finally heard back.

Stiles sits on the floor in front of the lounge, with a laptop in front of him on the table. Damon sits behind Stiles on the lounge, reading through some of the notes that Stiles believed could be related to the topic. Stiles sighs as he looks at the face of Bonnie on his computer.

"Hey Bonnie, how have you been?"

Bonnie smiles at him tiredly through the screen. "Let's just say it has been busy since Damon left but I was able to do some research on what you provided me."

Damon looks to Bonnie, interested in what she just said. "What's going on with you guys witchy? When I left there wasn't anything really happening..."

Bonnie let's out a tired laugh. "Well, your ex-girlfriend keeps making an appearance and has decided to make our lives more fun than it needs to be..."

Damon looks to her wide eyed at this. "Katherine has been in Mystic Falls?! Why am I only just finding this out now?"

"Well I did tell Stiles when she first appeared, I thought he would have told you?" Damon looks to Stiles at this and Stiles smiles sheepishly at him.

"Sorry, I kind of forgot with everything that's happened here." He looks to Bonnie with a pout. "Thanks for calling me out Bon Bon."

Bonnie let's out a giggle. "Sorry, sorry. I thought you told him." She suddenly looks serious. "As much as I would like to continue with explaining everything that's happening here in Mystic Falls and Damon's ex, let's get down to the reason for this call."

Stiles narrows his eyes and nods. "Right, the animal behaviour." He goes through some of his notes. "From everything that I could find related to this, It just comes back to possibly a witch wanting to gain power?"

Bonnies nods. "Yeah, from the information provided and the grimoires that I could read it always goes back to dark magic..."

Damon leans forward. "Alright witchy, hit us with it."

"Okay. Some aren't really that bad but with the stuff they need to do to get it falls under dark magic, an example being some love spells which makes your crush fall in love with you."

Stiles raises an eyebrow. "Are there people that are desperate to use love spells?" He pauses for a second before sighing, throwing his arms up in exasperation. "Never mind, there definitely would be people who are desperate enough to do it. I mean, what happened to good old fashion dating?"

Damon scoffs, pinching stiles check gently. "As interesting as this is, can we please continue."

Bonnie calms down her giggling at Stiles rant and continues. "Right. Then you get some serious ones like revenge spells or death spells, but the most common ones involve gaining power with a couple of rituals that provide a witch with unstoppable power."

Stiles tilts his head, a thinking expression on his face. "So we may be looking at a witch doing a ritual wanting power? The question is what ritual they are using and who is the one doing it?"

"Look, if it's just animal sacrifices like what you are experiencing now then it's a minor power boost ritual." Bonnie pauses, taking a breath. "But if it starts to go into human sacrifices then you better stop them before they complete it..."

Damon narrows his eyes at her. "Stop beating around the bush witchy, how powerful will they be if they complete the ritual."

"There is a ritual if done correctly, they could have the power to bring darkness to the world." Stiles and Damon look to each other at this, worry clear in their eyes.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Old Hale house

Stiles arrives at the falling apart house, after the conversation with Bonnie and being provided with some of the rituals. Stiles decided to let Dereck and Scott know what they gathered while Damon continued to look through them.

Stiles comes up the door as Scott opens it, he waves to Scott who waves back with a smile before Scott points to the one-sided red door.

"You painted the door. Why'd you paint the door?" Stiles looks to it with a frown.

"Why'd you only paint it one side? I mean, did you forget that a door has two sides?"

Derek glares at Stiles before turning his glare towards Scott. "Go home, Scott." Stiles furrows his eyebrows at that, it sounded like Derek is trying to cover something up and Scott obviously thought that as well.

Scott starts clawing at the door and Derek just watches him. Once enough paint is scratched off, Stiles lean closer to look.

The alpha pack symbol is revealed.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Hope you guys enjoy!

Disclaimer - I do not own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries. However I do own the storyline, so please do not steal or copy without permission. Thank you!