'You're an Idiot'

Stilinski House

Stiles let's out a sigh as he scrolls through another website on ritual's and witch related things. Hr was still waiting on Bonnie to come back with any information about what was going on but he knew that things were crazy in Mystic Falls, knew he was going to have to wait a bit before he got a single phone call so that meant he needed to do the research while he waited.

Of course, he found a few things that could be going on but without Bonnie's expertise and books he wouldn't really have anything solid to go on. Hopefully she will have something soon before anything worse happens but until then he will continue to look until she does.

It was the weekend, he could be with his boyfriend right now instead of researching but Damon was away at the moment. One of his witch contacts were nearby and he had gone to gather information as well, since he hadn't called yet, Stiles is gonna assume he still hasn't gotten anything noteworthy that could explain what was going on.

Just as he was going to go on another website, a knock on the front door resonates through the empty house. Stiles frowns, trying to think if he supposedly had anyone coming over but he couldn't think of anyone. A knock happens again, more demanding than the first.

He gets up slowly from his chair, his computer forgotten and he makes his way towards the door of his bedroom but not without grabbing his bat before leaving the room. He didn't know who was on the other side of the door but he wasn't going to open it without some protection, usually he would have Damon here to tell him who it was but since he's not, well he won't take any chances.

The knock continues, not stopping for a second like before. When Stiles finally makes it to his destination, he grabs the handle, ready's his bat and takes a deep breath before finally opening the door to his unknown guest.

Screams can be heard from both Stiles with his battle cry and the mysterious guest that he now realises was Scott with his startled scream. Stiles stops and lowers his bat somewhat when he sees Scott's face.

"What the hell Scott? Why are you here?"

Scott takes deep breaths as he tries to talk. "What do you mean? Why do you have a bat?" Stiles finally lowers the bat all the way to the ground as he raises an eyebrow.

"I thought you were a predator." He can hear the sarcasm roll off his tongue as he quotes Scott when they were in similar positions.

Scott frowns, furrowing his eyebrows. "Predator-" He stops, realising what he said before letting out a small laugh.

"Right. I remember you scaring me and all that." Stiles snorts.

"Yeah, the night that changed our lives."

Scott nods. "Definitely but why did you have a bat?"

Stiles rolls his eyes at this. "Oh I don't know, it's not like I'm human and that there are supernatural creatures out there who would like to kill me!"

Scott winces at this. "Sorry." Stiles sighs, leaning against the door frame.

"Look, let's just say Mystic Falls definitely opened my eyes to the supernatural world. I mean sure there were werewolves and lizard men here that tried to kill you or rip my throat out with their teeth but in that town it was a whole other ball game. Hell, I nearly died there at one point being a blood bag for a bunch of vampires if it wasn't for Damon. That kind of experience kind of wakes you up to the situation."

He looks up to see Scott giving the kicked puppy eyes, he clears his throat before looking at Scott questionly. "Why are you here anyway? Nothing Supernatural happened, did it?"

Scott gives a small smile. "Nah, I was wondering if maybe we could hang out." He sees Stiles scrunch his eyebrows in confusion. "I mean, we haven't really hung out since you have been back, which I know is my fault but I would really like to be with my friend right now."

Stiles looks at him closely, searching his eyes before nodding. "Sure, allI was doing was researching but that can hold for a bit." Scott let's out a huge smile as he walks past Stiles and heads to his living room.

"What were you researching and where is your B-boyfriend?" Stiles closes the door after taking a look outside for anything weird and answers while going to that kitchen for some snacks.

"Well, with what's going on lately I decided to do some looking into what could be happening while waiting for my friend to contact me about what they found." Stiles comes into the room with some bowls filled with popcorn and other snacks. "Damon is away with a contact of his also trying to find anything, he won't be back until later tonight."

He puts the bowls down on the table, slightly nervous on how this evening will go but a small hopeful feeling brightens in his chest as the thought of at least getting somewhat normal with his use to be close friend.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Later

It is night time, everyone is asleep this quiet night except for one Stiles. He tosses and turns in his bed, his closed tightly but sleep not filling his mind. He's about to give up before his window slowly rises, he opens his eyes as he watches it continue before it stops.

He takes a deep breath as a shadowy figure appears outside the window, he can feel the figure's eyes on him as he watches back. He nearly let's out a scream as it suddenly comes inside but stops himself when the figure's face comes into view, he let's out a breath as Damon gives him a small smirk.

"What the hell Damon?!" Stiles whispers-shouts, not wanting to wake up his father. Damon continues to smirk as he comes closer to him, leaning down until his lips were only a breath away from Stiles.

"Were you scared?" Stiles lifts his hand and whacks him lightly on the arm.

"You are an idiot." Damon suddenly smiles affectionately at him as he leans all the way to kiss him lightly. He pulls back before it can go any further, leaving Stiles to whine at the loss as Damon takes off his shirt.

"Now, now. It's not like I'm going anywhere but you're tired and frankly so am I, which means no sex. Just sleep." Stiles pouts but let's out a small yawn and sleep suddenly hits him. Damon hops in behind stiles and wraps an arm around his waist, pulling him into his chest.

"Alright, but you owe me." Stiles mumbles tiredly, his eyes closing as Damon hums in acknowledgement.

"Don't worry, I will definitely make it up in the morning." At that the couple were both out like a light.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Hey guys, sorry that this is a short chapter but Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer - I do not own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries. However I do own the storyline, so please do not steal or copy without permission. Thank you!