'Whats With The Birds!'

Beacon Hills High School

Students can be seen walking around the carpark, gradually making their way up to the school with their friends. Talking, laughing and having a good old time. Stiles watches them pass by him in his jeep, he has been doing this for quite awhile now. Just sitting in his jeep, watching everyone walk past as he waits for the bell to ring, indicating that it was time to go in.

He thinks back to when he introduced Damon as his Boyfriend to his father, he couldn't help but let out a little snort at the memory.

Damon tried to be charming and confident but he could tell he was nervous which meant his dad could see as well. A vampire who would walk into danger with a smirk on his face was nervous about meeting his boyfriend's dad. It was funny to watch.

Of course, once his dad's threats on what he would do to Damon if he ever hurt him were done, everyone in the room started to relax and his dad got to know Damon better. He still laughs when he remembers his dad, once Damon left, saying to him 'He seems like a dick but he makes you happy son' before patting him on the shoulder and walking away.

He was happy his dad accepted their relationship , even though he was a bit hesitant at the somewhat age difference between them. He let's out a breath when the bell rings, he grabs his bag from the passenger seat and hops out of the jeep.

After locking his jeep, he makes his way into the school and to his English class. Taking a seat, he looks around before pulling out his phone underneath the table. A smile pulls onto his face when he sees a message from Damon.

'Have fun at school... I'll see you after ;)'

He hears movement next to him, quickly putting his phone away and looks up to see Scott sit next to him. Scott gives him a smile before looking towards the door as Lydia and Allison walk in, his attention stays on Allison as she walks to the only seat available in front of him. Stiles rolls his eyes as Scott doesn't take his eyes off her.

Suddenly, phones start going off indicating everyone got a message. Looking at his phone, Stiles frowns when he sees the English teacher had sent a text message, the teacher talks as the students look at their phones.

"'The offing was barred by a black bank of clouds and the tranquil waterway, leading to the uttermost ends of the earth, flowed somber under an overcast sky, seeming to lead into the heart of an immense darkness.' This is the last line to the first book we are going to read. It is also the last text you will receive in this class. Phones off, everyone."

Huffing, Stiles turns it off before focusing on the lesson with a bored look.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

As the lesson goes on, he can see from the corner of his eye Scott and Allison passing notes and makes a confused face at this. 'Why are they passing notes ? Weren't they broken up ? Unless it's something evolving Werewolf stuff...'

The Principle suddenly walks in, talks quietly to the teacher before leaving. She turns back to the class before calling out to Scott.

"Mr. McCall." Scott stands before leaving the classroom with the teacher. Stiles watches for a second before looking around, only to see Lydia with a bandage on her leg. He knew he shouldn't ask and get involved but he couldn't help himself, he just had to know what happened.

"Hey. Lydia. What is that? Is that from the accident?" Lydia huffs in annoyance.

"No. Prada bit me." He looks to her, shocked at this.

"Your dog?" He asks, just wanting to confirm but holds back from rolling his eyes when Lydia answers back sarcastically.

"No, my designer handbag. Yes, my dog." He continues on, as if he hasn't heard her.

"Has it ever bitten you before?" He can see her frown at this, clearly confused and frustrated about the situation.

"Nuhuh." He goes to continue talking to her but stops himself, it's not like there is anything wrong with the situation. She could have accidentally stepped on its tail, doesn't mean Lydia's dog biting her was connected to anything supernatural. He goes to turn back to the front but a bang on the window grabs everyone's attention.

They all see a bird start sliding down the window, seemingly dead upon impact. He frowns as the teacher goes to the window to get a better look, her eyes widened when what looks to be a hundred birds heading straight for the window. When another hits a window, shattering it she calls out to the students.

"Get down! Everyone! Get down! Get down! Get down!" Stiles let's out a yelp and gets underneath his desk as birds burst into the room, everyone follows his example and gets under their desks as well.

Soon enough, the number of birds die down until no more come through and the last of them are lying dead on the floor or desks.Stiles slowly peeks out, his eyes trailing over the room before slowly getting out, still in shock at what happened.

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

We can see the windows all shattered, birds lay everywhere and some students linger around with minor injuries. The authorities were called to the scene once everything calmed down.

Stiles could see Ms Blake looking shaken and went to talk to her. "Miss Blake? You okay?" He pauses and picks a feather from her hair sheepishly. "Sorry, just- that." She nods her head slowly.

"I'll be okay." He nods before looking to where Allison, Chris and his dad stood. He moves a bit closer to hear what they are talking about.

" Mr. Argent. You wouldn't have any insight into this would you?" His father asks, looking at Chris questioningly.

"Me?" The sheriff nods.

"Yeah, it's all this bizarre animal behavior, it's uh... You must have seen something like this before, right?"

Chris sighs quietly, acting confused. "Not sure why I would or why you would think I would."

"I'm sorry. I could have sworn I overheard my son talking about how you were an experienced hunter." Stiles eyes widen at this before smiling sheepishly when he sees Chris looking in his direction.

"Uh, right. Well not anymore." The Sheriff nods before looking to Allison in concern.

"You alright?" Allison smiles at him slightly.

"Yeah." Stiles moves a bit away once the conversation stops, running a hand through his hair in frustration.

"I need to talk to Damon about this, maybe he would know something?" He stops for a second. "Or Bonnie, this could be something witch related." He throws his head back and groans. "Why am I getting involved, this isn't my problem..." Grabbing his phone, Stiles presses the call button waiting for the person on the other side to answer.

When he hears the person pick up, he smiles. "Hey Bonnie, I may need your help with something witchy..."

**{THE CRAZY LIFE}**

Hi guys! Here is another chapter for this story for you :) please let me know how you guys are liking it so far and don't forget this will be a slow updating story.

Disclaimer - I do not own Teen Wolf or Vampire Diaries. However I do own the storyline, so please do not steal or copy without permission. Thank you!