𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.

INSTAGRAM POST

♡ LIKED BY DANIELRICCIARDO AND 401

♡ LIKED BY DANIELRICCIARDO AND 401.720 OTHERS

@landonorris: R A C E   D A Y

—————

@username: hii 😍

@mclaren: who are we texting Lando? 👀
@maxverstappen1: me
@danielricciardo: no me
@carlossainz55: guys... it's obviously me
@landonorris: lol no i'm texting my girlfriend boys
@ameliarussell: hehehe sorry guys

@danielricciardo: full send it today!

@ameliarussell: hi handsome, good luck today 😘
@landonorris: love you ❤️‍🔥

@username: omg lookin hot!!

@papsc1: always on his phone 🙄
@landonorris: i wouldn't say always...
@papsc1: you are every training @landonorris
@landonorris: 🤫🤫

@username: ugh why is he so good looking?
@ameliarussell: still don't know

@username: FULLY SEND IT TODAY!!

@team_quadrant: good luck CEO!

—————

REAL LIFE

Okay, you can do this

Amelia thought by herself before getting into Lando's McLaren. Sure, she had her drivers license, but she had never driven a car like this before. George would never let her drive his Mercedes and Lando was always the one driving when they were together.

Now she had to take his car to pick him up from the airport. It was the only car available. She didn't own a car, George's car was at Carmen (she wasn't allowed to drive it either) and her parents' car, the one she usually used, was taken by her mother. So, she had to take Lando's car. And a McLaren GT was definitely something different than the SUV her parents owned. She was a bit scared to drive it. Even though she had never crashed with a car before, it would be a big problem if her first time was with this car. Luckily, it was only a 15 minute drive to the airport.

Amelia had never driven as safely as the drive to the airport. When she arrives she finds herself a place to park the car and makes her way towards the arrival hall of the airport. She looks for the right place on the large screens in the hall and walks to it. The plane had already landed, but it still took fifteen minutes before the first McLaren boys walked into the hall.

After another five minutes she finally sees Lando coming. He's talking to Daniel but when he sees her he stops and can only smile at her. He quickens his step and walks towards her. When he gets close, he drops his luggage and hugs her tightly and spins her around. After a couple of spins he puts her down and kisses her.

"You're not leaving me again," he mumbles throughout the kiss, making Amelia chuckle and breaking the kiss.

"Believe me, I don't want that either," she tells him and hugs him again to take in his smell she missed so much.

"You're coming to every race from now on," he demands making her chuckle.

"You're still working on that, aren't you?" she grins and he nods proudly.

"Every day darling, I'm not giving up until they make you a member of the team so you can travel anytime you want with us," he says and kisses her again, before leaving the airport with her.

—————

@AMELIARUSSELL'S INSTAGRAM STORY