𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

REAL LIFE

There were no high expectations for the French Grand Prix

There were no high expectations for the French Grand Prix. And yet, it turned out to be a fantastic race. Red Bull had put in a great race through good strategy, and Lando had fought hard for his P5.

Amelia was waiting for Lando's return from all media duties. She had already packed their bags as their flight was leaving in a few hours. It felt like Lando had no idea what she's up to. She was really looking forward to it, two days away from all the F1 drama going on at the moment. Two days to the city of love would do both of them good. They were only at race one of the three, but both were draining their energy.

Laura was only two days into their lives, but she had already created more drama in one weekend than all the drama in the rest of the season. While her main focus has been Lando, she hasn't exactly left Charles and Charlotte alone either. The headaches she has caused are hard to bear not only for Lando and Amelia but also for the rest of the group. Charlotte had told her that they are going back to Monaco for those reasons instead of going straight to Austria.

When she hears their hotel room door open, she gets up from the bed she was sitting on. Lando walks into the room and throws his things on the floor. Surprised, he looks at the suitcases that are ready when he walks over to her.

"Why are they there?" He asks her before giving her a hug.

"We're going on a trip," she smiles at him and connects her lips to his. Lovingly they move past each other until Lando steps back from the kiss.

"What do you mean?" He strokes her upper arm with his fingertips while she runs her fingers through his too-long curls.

"I've booked us a hotel in Paris. I thought it might be a good idea to get away from the drama right now."

"That would be great, but you shouldn't have done this," Lando says. "I must be the one to surprise you."

She places her right hand on his cheek and smiles at him before pressing another kiss to his lips.

"Come on, we have to go. The flight leaves in two and a half hours." Lando bites his lip. He would rather do something else now. She wants to walk away from him, but Lando stops her by grabbing her by the waist.

"What are-" Before she can ask her question, Lando's lips on hers interrupt her. Rapidly, he guides her towards the wall and places her there between him and the wall. In automatic response, her hands go to his hair as he leans his arms against the wall.

His lips move from her mouth to her neck not long after. With pleasure, she pulls his hair for a moment but then quickly comes to reality.

"Lan, we don't have time for this. Our flight..." she says breathlessly.

"Our flight can wait," he mumbles into her neck and begins to unbutton her blouse. Amelia wants to fight it but is taken over by the feeling he is giving her right now.

Not much later, her blouse was lying on the floor somewhere in the room along with some other items of clothing. She'd tried to tidy the room before Lando returned, but there was no sign of that anymore.

"Wow," is all Lando could say. Amelia chuckles and snuggles closer to him. He runs his hand through her hair and kisses her forehead. She rests her head on his chest and looks at the time that the alarm clock on the bedside table shows.

"You know, if we leave now, we can catch our plane," she says. Lando moans as a sign that he doesn't feel like getting out of bed.

"Come on, you know we have to go. Otherwise, our trip will be ruined," she tries to convince him. He sighs.

"I hate it when you're right," he says and chuckles. They get out of bed and get dressed again. They quickly clean up the room and then walk out of the room together. They check out at the counter and then squeeze through the paparazzi standing outside to get to their car. After putting their suitcases in the trunk, they get into the car and leave for their trip to Paris.

—————

@LANDONORRIS' INSTAGRAM STORY