𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐲.

REAL LIFE

warning: NSFW

warning: NSFW

Before they knew it, Turkey was over, and Amelia and Lando were back home. Amelia's two weeks off were also up, so she was busy again with several projects that she also kept busy with in addition to photography. It immediately led to long evenings of work and a lot more stress. Deadlines were closer than expected and a lot still had to be done. In a dark kitchen, she sat at the kitchen island with her laptop in front of her. She still had one little thing to finish, and then she could finally stop for tonight.

She looks at the time displayed on the oven. The red numbers indicated half past ten as the time, which was far too late. She preferred to lay on the couch under a warm blanket and watch her favorite show on Netflix. But no, here she was on Friday night, working. Loud singing from Lando and Max can be heard from the other room. She couldn't say it sounded very good, but she could laugh about it. She puts her loose hair in a bun and then tries to focus on her work again.

Twenty minutes later, she can finally slam her laptop shut and call it a day. She picks up her phone next to her and texts what still needs to be done in the team's group chat. As she does this, the studio door opens and Lando steps into the room. Without saying a word, he walks over to her and stands behind her, then gently slips his arms around her waist. She was so focused on her phone that she hadn't heard him coming, so she was startled when she suddenly felt his hands around her. Lando feels her shock a little bit.

"Sorry, babe, didn't mean to scare you," he chuckles and kisses her cheek. He then rests his head on her shoulder and watches her phone. "Are you almost done?" he asks curiously. "Yeah, I just need to send this text and then I'm done for today," she replies, running her fingers through his curls. "Hmm, okay," he mumbles softly and then remains silent for a while. Still, he can't resist pressing soft kisses across her jawline not much later while she's still trying to send her update to the rest of the group.

"Lando," she smiles and tilts her head slightly to the right, giving Lando more space. He moves from her jawline to her neck, and as he plants wet loose kisses, his hands find their way under the fabric of her sweater. "Lando, you're distracting me," she tries to say seriously, trying to push him out of her neck with one hand. "But I want you," he whispers nagging against the skin of her neck. Goosebumps shoot all over her body. "Babe, I really need to send this text. Otherwise, they don't know what to do tomorrow," she explains to him, giving him a slightly harder push, causing him to take a step away from her. He doesn't accept her answer and takes a step back. He puts his arms around her shoulders this time and brings his mouth to her ear.

"Okay, but meet me in the shower after you're done," he whispers and then walks away from her upstairs. Biting her lower lip, she watches him walk away. With difficulty, she manages to focus on her message again and quickly types it out, after which she sends it. She clears everything in the kitchen, turns off the light and walks upstairs. When she walks into the hallway, she hears that the shower is already on. She continues to their bedroom and undresses until she is only in her underwear. From their room, she walks into the attached bathroom. He is already in the shower with his back to her. She licks her lips, which felt dried by now before she also takes off her underwear and steps into the walk-in shower.

She gently touches his back with her hands and slides them up over his shoulders. Apparently, he hadn't heard her coming because at the first touch, she saw his shoulders shake a little. When her hands slide over his shoulders, he turns and grabs her wrists. He pulls her closer so that she is now also under the warm jets of the shower. His blue eyes, which were usually very clear, were now slightly darker. They kept staring at her with every move he made. When she's close enough to him, his hands move from her wrists to her hips. Her right hand goes first through his wet hair, after which she cups it around his cheek. Her eyes alternate between his eyes and his lips. The same goes for his.

The tension between the two is high. It is Lando who finally gives in first, pressing his lips hard on Amelia's. The impact was so significant that she had to take a few steps back, immediately wedged between Lando and the cold tiles of the wall. Again. Her hands go from his cheeks to his neck. His goes over her butt before one of them finds a way between her legs. She gasps as she feels his fingers on her most sensitive spot and grabs his hair. "Oh shit," she moans but immediately feels Lando's hand over her mouth.

"You have to be quiet, babe. Otherwise, Max will hear you," he grins as he continues to make circular motions over her lump. He became dominant, and it suited him so very well. "You're gonna be quiet?" he asks, raising his eyebrows. He still had his hand over her mouth. She nods innocently, and slowly he removes his hand. "Good," he mumbles and stops the circular movements. His lips find hers again. Begging for that fantastic feeling, she pulls him closer to her, causing a grin on his face. He gives her what she wants and gently slides two fingers into her. She wants to let out a moan, but it's muffled by his lips still on hers.

"I thought you would stay quiet?" Lando pulls back from the kiss, speeding up the movement of his fingers. She has to bite her lip hard to keep all kinds of sounds inside of her. Meanwhile, a warm feeling begins to build up in her lower abdomen. Lando notices the tightness he feels around his fingers. When she is very close, he removes his fingers. "Not yet, my love," he says.

She looks at him annoyed, and grabs him by the shoulders. She turns them around so that he now has his back against the cold tiles. "What are-" Before he can finish his sentence, he feels her hand on his erection. "Ah, fuck," he exclaims. Amelia quickly puts her hand over his mouth. "Now it's your time to shut up," she winks. Lando looks at her with wide eyes. Where did this dominant side of her come from? He didn't care because he loved it. She goes up and down the sensitive skin a few times before kneeling in front of him.

"Oh, man," Lando exclaims as he feels her lips around his erection. He grabs her blond hair, trying to set the pace a bit. But this time, she was the one in charge, and it showed. "Fuck, baby," Lando growls. He was a mess. She made him feel so weak right now. The feeling of her lips disappears and she stands up again. "You really do want Max to hear us, don't you?" She playfully asks him and puts her hands on his chest. He shakes his head vigorously. "No, but he's about to," he says and turns off the shower. Then he grabs her under her butt and lifts her up. A short scream escapes her mouth and she quickly clamps her legs around his waist when she finds him taking her elsewhere.

"Lan, we're soaking wet," she chuckles as Lando lays her down on the bed. "Screw that," he says, reaching for the top drawer of his nightstand. He takes out a condom and puts it on. He hovers over her and spreads her legs. He pushes himself into her without any warning, causing her to let out a moan immediately. Lando thrusts hard in and out of her. His growls and her moans fill the room. He bends over her and kisses her lips, suppressing their sounds. Her fingers scratch his back as he makes hard movements in and out of her. "I'm cumming," she tries to say, but Lando doesn't make it easy for her. He showed no mercy to the girl underneath him. When he feels the tightness again, he starts massaging her clitoris again, making her climax even faster. He delivers a few final thrusts before the two reach their high with loud growls.

Out of breath, he pulls out of her and falls beside her. They both take their time to catch their breath, after which Amelia turns her head to him. "Shall we take another shower?" she asks. He looks at her and nods. Both get up from the bed and walk to the bathroom. They take a normal shower and both change. They quickly change the wet sheets on the bed and then crawl under the covers. Amelia rests her head on his chest as he wraps his arms around her, and they both fall asleep.

—————

It's Lando's birthday 🎈and that deserves an extra update! Happy 22nd Lando!! <3 Let's hope he has a good sprint race :)

Also still waiting for FIA's decision on Lewis' DRS problem 🥴 hopefully they won't go all maFIA again

See u all tomorrow for a new update <3