ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

You can't and won't allow yourself to fall a victim to a forced marriage with Ahmose.

While laying on your new bed and thinking about what to do in your situation, you hold the golden time dagger close to your chest.

Five days have passed since the declaration of marriage, and you did your best to avoid the young handsome pharaoh.

And it is easy as he was busy with his duties as a ruler.

You were about to fall asleep when you hear echoing steps from behind you.

Your hold on the dagger tightens, awaiting your intruder to step closer to your bed so you could stab them.

Even though this is a time-traveling tool, you are pretty sure it still functions as a killing tool.

The minute you sit up and quickly attack your intruder, you get grabbed by your arms and shoved back down with your hands pinned above your head.

"Trying to kill your pharaoh, how cruel"

Your eyes widen as you stare into the brown eyes of Ahmose, who is smirking down at you.

"What are you doing here in the middle of the night?" you demand, starting to feel nervous from his lecherous gaze.

"I'm here to spend the night with my future bride" your breath hitches as he leans closer to your face.

"Wait!" Your loud outburst didn't startle him a bit.

"Shouldn't we wait until our wedding night?" you suggest.

Ahmose chuckles, before letting go of you, but lies beside you instead.

"Who said I was to have sex with you tonight? I mean to sleep beside you tonight, someone is having dirty thoughts"

You frown deeply at his words, knowing very well that the brunet is playing games with you.

His actions and the way he uttered the words were seductive.

But, good thing he backed up on the idea, you are not planning on giving up your virginity.

You are saving it for your fiance.

"All right..." You mumble, turning around, so your back is now facing him, as you hide your dagger away.

"Where do your ex-lover live? maybe I can have you meet up with him one last time" Ahmose's question feels sinister somehow.

Indeed the pharaoh's intentions are wicked as he wishes to know your fiance's place just to kill him off.

"He is on a trading trip right now, you won't be able to meet him now" you make up a lie.

Well...it isn't a complete lie though, he can't and will never be able to meet Nadar.

"Why do I have a feeling that you are laying about being courted"

You roll your eyes when Ahmose wraps his arms around your waist to pull you against him.

"I'm not lying" he ignores your words

"I can't wait to impregnate you with our child, so my son can have a playmate"