ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

The servant boy, Aten, that has been serving you for a while, didn't come today.

He is a huge comfort for you as he reminds you dearly of your younger brother.

Which made you ask one of your handmaidens about him.

"Do you know where Aten is?" you ask the young woman.

"He was executed for stealing" your heart drops at the woman's words.

"Who ordered his execution?" You demand, already on your feet.

"His highness, Pharaoh Thutmose is the one who ordered his execution"

You already knew the answer, however, it made you feel guilty as you have noticed Thutmose glares towards the younger servant boy.

But you have never thought that he would actually kill an innocent boy.

Without waiting for another second, you rush out of your chambers with angry tears falling down your face.

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

The young pharaoh holds tightly into his bow as he points his arrow at the addax deer, ready to shoot until a voice interrupts his concentration.

"Thutmose!" You scream rushing towards him.

"What now, can't you see that I'm busy, dear?" He asks in a mockingly sweet tone causing his friends to chuckle.

"Why did you kill him? He was an innocent child, you had no right!" You exclaim.

"Have no right? He stole, and thieves get executed" his simple answer made you frown.

"You are heartless and beyond evil, Thutmose" his friends look at you in shock, for speaking in such a way to the pharaoh.

Thutmose chuckles and stands inches away from you.

"Don't tell that you thought that you can rule a country by following your heart" you shook your head.

"He did not steal, Thutmose, you are the one who killed him for no reason" you spat.

The brunet chuckles at you, before ordering the others to leave him alone with you.

Once you two are left alone, he grabs you by your locks and pulls you towards his body.

"Why would I accuse him falsely? For what reason do you think I did execute him?" His eyes narrow with mischief.

"Because you don't like him"

"And why do you think I don't like him?"

You stay silent, not really knowing how to answer such a question.

"I killed him because he was too close to you, and I don't like any man or boy close to my future wife" Thutmose answers his own question.

"I won't become your wife" you utter out, playing with your engagement ring.

"If you don't marry me, then I will execute you"

Your eyes widen, but not at him.

"I don't think this will be happening anytime soon under my watch, dear nephew"

Thutmose turns around to see his aunt standing behind him with her handmaidens.

𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠𓃠

(Father's name) stares at his future son in law who is speaking to the policeman, while his wife and son are panicking.

He wasn't surprised at your disappearance.

Actually, he knew that this was going to happen sooner than later.

After all, traveling through time runs in the family.