ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ғᴏᴜʀ

"If you come anywhere near me, I will throw myself off of this window, Alexander"

After you explained everything to Alexander.

He still insisted on you two getting married as soon as possible.

Which led you to have enough of his bullshit, and try to kill yourself by jumping off as a threat.

"Listen I want to marry you for a political reason, if you don't want to have sex that is fine" you raise an eyebrow at him.

"Political reason?"

"Yes, I want to ensure that the Egyptians don't lead a revolution while I'm gone, so marrying you, an Egyptian would make them accept me more"

Alexander finishes, making you give him a dirty that screams 'Are you for real?'

"Well, I can assure you that my people like you, and won't start anything while you are on your conquest"

Alexander's expression turns sharp with annoyance at you not buying his lie.

"Listen, I already told you that you are affected by my family's curse, you don't love me, it is all not real" you exclaim.

"Just get down from the window, and let us speak like adults, I want to make a deal"

As you were about to cut him off, he continues.

"Marry me for a year if you fall for me, then we continue the marriage, if not then we separate" you snort at him.

"What is this? A wattpad story?"

"What?"

"Just forget it, I'm not marrying you"

The golden-haired man having enough of your rudeness and rejection, charges toward you.

This caused you to panic and slip on your dress.

Which resulted in you falling out of the window.

"(Y/n)!"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

You open your eyes, except to find yourself dead, but instead, you open them to find a familiar person standing in front of the bed you are laying on.

"Thutmose..." you say, causing the pharaoh to smile.

"You came back to me, (Y/n)" Thutmose claims happily.

Thutmose looks more handsome than the last time you saw him, he also has matured.

"I have realized how badly I treated you in the past, please forgive me"

You are surprised by his sincere apology as he holds your small hands into his large ones.

However, you remember how he...

"I have wives, I have a harem, yet they do not compare to you" you chuckle.

Then slap Thutmose across the face, making him show his true face.

"What was that for, peasant?"

"For last time, you threw me out of the window, remember"