ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ sɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

Amenhotep could have ordered the guards to seize you for touching him without permission.

However, he is enjoying how your arms are wrapped around his torso, and how your soft face is laying against his chest.

The reason why the pharaoh brought your unconscious body to his palace, is because he is something attracted to you.

An inner voice is telling him that he needs you.

"You look beautiful even when you cry" his words made your eyes widen and pull away from him.

Nadar also told you the same thing, that even when you are crying, you look beautiful.

However, as much as you hate to admit it, you know very well, that the man standing in front of you is not Nadar.

Maybe, he is Nadar's ancestor.

"I apologize, I shouldn't have done that," you say.

"Where are you from?" he asks.

"Egypt" Amenhotep snorts at your response.

"Oh really? I thought you were from the Arabian lands, I would have never guessed" he mocks.

You know that he is baffled by your strange clothes

He leans towards you, his dark eyes meeting your (e/c) ones.

"Why did you help me?" You ask, changing the subject.

"Because, that's what I'm supposed to do, help others"

One of the servants in the chambers snorts, but quickly hides when Amenhotep glares at him, and you smile slightly.

"Do you have crystals?" You inquire, looking at his crown and jewels.

Yet you found no sight of any crystals.

"Why do you want my crystal" Amenhotep demands.

"Because it will help save my family" the pharaoh stares at you as if you were crazy.

Of course, the reason for that is that the crystal he has with him is very cheap to the point where it is hard to sell.

He only kept it, because his ex-lover gave it to him and ordered him to protect it.

You kind of look like her, especially your hair and eye color.

Yet, little does he know that you don't want to sell it.

"No, you don't understand-" he cuts you off.

"What do you have to offer?" He says with a seductive tone, causing you to shiver.

You stay silent before smiling at the sudden idea in your mind.

"Food, I can make you a huge feast" Amenhotep frowns slightly.

"Huh, I thought you were going to pay me with your body, guess you are not a whore after all" you roll your eyes, but smile and point at his chest.

"I can cook well if I make the biggest and most delicious feast you have ever seen, would I get the crystal" he chuckles at your confidence.

"You won't only take the crystal, you will also take my heart"

"Nah, I only want the crystal"

𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍᪥𑁍

After you settle in your new chamber, you realize something very important.

That half the ingredients of spices don't exist in ancient Egypt.