ғᴏʀᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"You have to eat, (Y/n)"

You stare down at the food placed in front of you, your once cheerful eyes now are filled with intense sadness.

It has been three days since the death of Seth, and you still have not gotten over it.

Ptolemy ordered his guards to bury the head away after he took it away from you by force.

It pains Ptolemy to see you this way, as you always spend hours with him speaking about knowledge during Alexander's reign.

He also has something important to say, and it can't wait for another day.

"I know about your family's history, and Zahra told me everything"

You finally gaze up at him, looking at him with shocked eyes, as he places a small bag on your lap.

"She also told me to give you those crystals"

You open the bag to find all the crystals you, Matteo, and Aleksy have collected for Satan.

"Did she tell you anything else?" Ptolemy nods his head slowly.

"She said that the key for those crystals' destruction is with August Caeser, she wasn't able to time travel to this era...because she was forbidden"

You frown in confusion, Zahra told you that there is no way to destroy those crystals.

Is she kidding you?

You stand up all of a sudden, before handing the bag back to Ptolemy.

"I refuse to continue this game any longer, I lost Nadar because of it! My life can never be the same!" You scream in anger.

If this all didn't happen, you would be now married to Nadar.

But everything is a lie.

"Once you get the key, you can have a normal life once again, and the same goes for your two friends" you sob out.

"I will not, I will not, I will not-"

Ptolemy stops you from repeating the same sentence.

"You will, you need to end this curse"

When you were about to object, you remember Sherif.

Your future son is also suffering all due to the curse.

"I'm so scared, Ptolemy"

With that, you start crying, allowing him to pull you into a tight hug.

"You should have faith, I know you will end this sooner than later"

The greek leans towards you, ready to kiss you, something which you notice, and decide to avoid.

"Ptolemy?"

"Yes, my dear"

"Were you taking advantage of the situation?"

He chuckles nervously, pulling away from you.

"Maybe...a little kiss for comfort" you roll your eyes at the reply.

"I will get going"

While you walk away from him, Ptolemy shouts after you.

"I chose to rule Egypt because of you!"

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

"Who are you?"             

You stare at the older woman with sheer confidence.

Indeed, Cleopatra might not be beautiful.

However, she is charismatic, her stare sends shivers down your spine.

"I'm Farid's relative" you state bluntly, awaiting her reaction.

Cleopatra stands up from her throne and temptingly slithers towards you.

"What is your name child?" She inquires, standing in front of you.

"(Y/n)"

The answer makes her smile brightly at you, placing her hands on your shoulders.

"This is the name Farid wanted to name our daughter if we were ever to have one" Cleopatra explains.

"All right..." She smirks at how you became uncomfortable.

The queen of Egypt can't explain it, but she already wants to keep you safe.

Keep a part of Farid with her safe anf sound.

"You are my daughter now, (Y/n)"