ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛʏ

"No"

The roman emperor frowns deeply at your answer, before standing up, and walking towards you in slow motion.

"Why not?"

The question might seem easy, but if you are not careful with the reply, you might get killed on the spot.

"As you said before, your highness, Matteo is my husband therefore I can't cheat on him"

Caligula stares at you as if trying to figure something out, yet, his smirk returns.

"Interesting I have met all different types of married women, but, you are the most loyal one of them"

His face leans closer to you, as he grabs your chin with his thumb, index, and middle fingers.

"Tell me why would you still love a man who has betrayed you?"

You know that he is speaking about Matteo, however, you can't help but think about Nadar.

"Because I have memories with him which I can't erase" you reply.

Caligula moves away from you, not believing you.

"You can punish your wife for her wrongdoings, and I will punish my husband" you suggest.

"You see, I like your suggestion" he starts, making your eyes brighten with hope.

"However, that's not how things work, dear" you glare at him, with clutched fists.

"Guards arrest her!"

Within seconds, you were seized with your arms behind your back.

"If you wish to see your husband so badly, you would mind rotting in prison beside him, would you?"

Caligula didn't know that this is your plan from the beginning.

See Matteo, Stab yourselves together with the dagger, then return to your timeline.

𓅓𓃠𓅓𓃠𓅓

The moment you see Matteo sitting on the cold ground, his body nude and starved while being decorated with scars.

He has his knees brought up to his chest as he lies against the wall.

"Matteo"

Upon hearing your familiar voice, the said man looks up at you, not believing what he is seeing.

Without, waiting for another second, you rip off half your long dress, leaving it at your knees' length.

Before taking the ripped-off piece and handing it to him without looking at him.

He weakly hides his private area while you pull out the hidden dagger and cut your finger.

"Drink" you order, shoving your finger into his dry mouth.

The moment the blood slides down to his stomach.

You watch with surprised eyes as his scars heal, leaving behind flawless skin, even the acne scars on his face disappeared.

His once skinny body is filled, hiding his rips.

Matteo looks more energetic, all the trauma he went through is replaced with pure happiness.

The fact that your blood can work on others, and not you is the only flaw in your power.

While deep in your thoughts, Matteo hugs you with one arm pulling you into his embrace.

Your face heats up, trying to pull away from him, but he holds you still.

"I love you so much, (Y/n)"

There is no way the Matteo you know would say something like that.

It seems like your blood has a side effect.